Did anyone watch Ghajini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Answer to this question:-
SRK fan:- The movie is dumb, the worst movie ever made....
Aamir fan:-The movie is aaaawwwsome, best of his acting...
Normal Person:-Good movie, Li'l overdone at some places

chooza

Journeyman
i think bollywood ppl are just some bunch of weird dumbos

they just copy some hit movies from south india or hollywood..............only thing they got is hell lot of money which they use for publicity( incase of ghajini they rarely mentioned it as a remake of a tamil movie)...............i am sure these bollywood people are the worst movie makers in India

Kya newspaper ka review pad kar likhne batihe ho? I am i serious doubt that you had ever watch this movie. The whole team is from original Gajini, Director is same, yes some added flavors according to north taste. Go.. and watch the movies first.

that 7 is in comparison to other crap from Bollywood :D Asin kinda reminded me of Kate Becky...lol...finally we have bolly version of Kate :)

I enjoyed the movie but revenge theme failed for it. Watch Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance to know how a revenge movie disturbs you. Its almost perfect, the way story unfolds. It doesn't stick with a villain but both characters are protagonist in it.
Continuing the Revenge Trilogy, the next one is Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, here the movie is completely different in setting and camera work. Last one to watch is Oldboy, both characters are bad and antagonist in it unlike the first movie in Revenge Trilogy.

R U KID????????????? We are talking abt north and r talking south. Title is"DID ANYONE WATCH GAJINI" and you are comparing with every movies, you watched. YAHAN COMPARISON NAHI HO RAHA HAI.
:mad:

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
R U KID?????????????
Kid and T???:rolleyes:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27.png
Lol..OMFG....this is serious assult.

And for ur info, the replies in this thread is not only yes/no. Everybody in this thread added some other sentences with it. Read them
Then come back, we'll talk.

b/w u sure know what is d meaning of ur name (chooza)?:rolleyes::D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Kya newspaper ka review pad kar likhne batihe ho? I am i serious doubt that you had ever watch this movie. The whole team is from original Gajini, Director is same, yes some added flavors according to north taste. Go.. and watch the movies first.

R U KID????????????? We are talking abt north and r talking south. Title is"DID ANYONE WATCH GAJINI" and you are comparing with every movies, you watched. YAHAN COMPARISON NAHI HO RAHA HAI.
:mad:

It's a good thing that you had your daily glass of Bournvita but don't burn the extra energy here. I think this movie sucks. Many other have the same opinion while others have different opinions. So what's wrong it that ? Everyone watches what they like. You can't force them to like a movie. And if T compares this POS with some other movies than what's wrong with it ? Are you losing money ?

nix

indian audience should grow up and stop accepting masala movies. we need something more meaningful. something realistic. it not good for the growth of hindi cinema. continuing with song-and-dance/masala movies is not the way into the future. we cant keep doing what we have done for 20-30 years.

Last edited:

chooza

Journeyman
Kid and T???:rolleyes:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27.png
Lol..OMFG....this is serious assult.

And for ur info, the replies in this thread is not only yes/no. Everybody in this thread added some other sentences with it. Read them
Then come back, we'll talk.

b/w u sure know what is d meaning of ur name (chooza)?:rolleyes::D

ya name Chooza implies(COMING FROM THE HANDS OF GOD) lol.Murgi ka samjha tha kya?

It's a good thing that you had your daily glass of Bournvita but don't burn the extra energy here. I think this movie sucks. Many other have the same opinion while others have different opinions. So what's wrong it that ? Everyone watches what they like. You can't force them to like a movie. And if T compares this POS with some other movies than what's wrong with it ? Are you losing money ?
Sir, Koi mil gaya dekhi hai kya? jo bornvita yaad aa raha hai? Ya, I agree with you 100% that everyone has his/her opinion, thats why their is always south for north and west for east. Opinion do na yaar but not for purpose ki sab good keh rahe hai toh maine NO bolna hai. Reasons bhi hone chahiye. I think you belongs to DDLJ era. Shahrukh fan or somewhat. Right. And please dont compare with So called Hollywood movies. That are many times copy of some asian, or french or somewhare else movies. Got the IDEA?

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
And please dont compare with So called Hollywood movies. That are many times copy of some asian, or french or somewhare else movies. Got the IDEA?
Lol...I gave the example of Hancinema (Korean movies). I didn't even touch Hollywood while comparing (Memento has already been pointed out many). Second example Amelie is a French movie.

I dont want you to see those but was just expressing my view over the movie. I like Aamir's movie but this one was a faux pas.

Take your time and explore other foreign movies and see for yourself that where each *wood stands.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ya name Chooza implies(COMING FROM THE HANDS OF GOD) lol.Murgi ka samjha tha kya?
Ya, murgi I thought:D

I think you belongs to DDLJ era. Shahrukh fan or somewhat. Right.
Lol...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11large.png

Psychosocial! and fan of DDLj, Shahrukh!!!!!...u r awesome...!!!!
Lets take it, u r new to forum and don't know T and Psycho. So ur comments are unbiased. Leave T, ur impression of Psycho is then "A DDLJ era man who is a fan of Shahrukh".............

Psycho, dekh log tere bare mein kaya sochte hai...hi hi hi hi hi.....:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Sir, Koi mil gaya dekhi hai kya? jo bornvita yaad aa raha hai? Ya, I agree with you 100% that everyone has his/her opinion, thats why their is always south for north and west for east. Opinion do na yaar but not for purpose ki sab good keh rahe hai toh maine NO bolna hai. Reasons bhi hone chahiye. I think you belongs to DDLJ era. Shahrukh fan or somewhat. Right. And please dont compare with So called Hollywood movies. That are many times copy of some asian, or french or somewhare else movies. Got the IDEA?

1) I am a SRK phanboi !!!11
2) I only watch Bollywood movies !!!!1
3) I only listen to Bollywood music and that too only of SRK movies !!!1
4) You are great

chooza

Journeyman
Ya, murgi I thought:D

Lol...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11large.png

Psychosocial! and fan of DDLj, Shahrukh!!!!!...u r awesome...!!!!
Lets take it, u r new to forum and don't know T and Psycho. So ur comments are unbiased. Leave T, ur impression of Psycho is then "A DDLJ era man who is a fan of Shahrukh".............

Psycho, dekh log tere bare mein kaya sochte hai...hi hi hi hi hi.....:D

new to forum???? what that mean????? SORRY, Mere ko bujurgo ka khayal rahna chahiye. SOrry GrandPa. aage se nahi hoga. :D:D:D:D and I am not doin any research overhear to know abt people. Got it?? and for u. please what ever vehicle u r having, just throw away bcoz, automobiles are not designed in India or by Indians.

1) I am a SRK phanboi !!!11
2) I only watch Bollywood movies !!!!1
3) I only listen to Bollywood music and that too only of SRK movies !!!1
4) You are great

Great Bro. Achha hai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom