Diablo III Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
I played Path of Exile thoroughly but what I disliked is the crap currency system and the limited variety of monsters you fight.. The story is also very uninteresting, but apart from that.. its the closest diablo 2 clone, more so than Diablo III

On the other hand, I liked its currency system, its so flexible and simple. Not sure about variety of monsters you are talking about, last time I played it was back in September IIRC and after that there have been 2 major updates I guess. Though [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] or [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] know better.

I cant comment on story as I used to skip the conversations :lol: But I think people play PoE because of its never ending possibilities of skill masteries.

snap

Lurker
Yea, currency system, skill gems/links and the build diversity are great! played 650h+ and still ongoing :D

Alok

Adventurer
Now this is insane. Awesome work. Remaking diablo 2 in StarCraft. Alpha release planned for summer 2016 on blizzard arcade as a mod to StarCraft 2.

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Happy birthday, Diablo 3! :cake_NF: :cake_NF: :cake_NF: :cake_NF: That's 4 years!

*i.imgur.com/t8wRJgf.gif

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
So im finally playing diablo 3 , i dont have the expansion right now, but im just playing it to see what it is , been waiting for this for too long

playing as a monk and im level 30 , i think in act 2 ,some underground waterpassage area, this character has been pretty much oneshotting everything in normal , thinking about upping the difficulty, boss fights hardly last 5 sec

and the skill system seems way too simple, im still using the skill i unlocked in earlier levels , changing them doesnt seem to have much of an impact, basically dashing strike, cyclone strike, lashing tail spin, boom ,mob is cleared

So any tips for me ?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Tips to not one shot the mobs? Is that what you are asking?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ah quite sarcastic arent we, i hope you develop a better understanding of what that means ,
well since u asked so nicely, i was looking for some perspective from the players who have played before, like stuff you can miss easily ,things to lookout for ,or stuff you shouldnt be bothered upon etc and to be more efficient, for a first time playthrough , things u might have wished u had done better in your playthrough
this is my character so far,
*us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/H3llw4rd3n-1512/hero/75038558
just holding on to the legendaries and pushing on atm

anaklusmos

Youngling
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION] duuuude chill, I was not being sarcastic
I was genuinely confused as to what you wanted since you only mentioned everything getting 1 shotted, no foul here

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Here comes the Necro from D2. Yay!!!!! :hyper:

The new class will be available as part of the Rise of the Necromancer pack, which will also include an in-game pet, two additional character slots, two extra stash tabs, a potrait frame, pennant, banner, and banner sigil. A price hasn't been set, but it will be released sometime in 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard is recreating the original Diablo in Diablo 3. :)

The update, which will be a free event, will feature almost everything you love about that great old game, from 16 levels and four main bosses to a special graphics filter that will make the graphics "pixelated and grainy," and even character movement that's locked to eight directions.

Top Bottom