Dhoom 3-The most awaited bollywood movie of the year

sksundram

In the zone
This phenomenon is called "Multiple year hype"(i coined the term)
When the next installment of a product isn't released for suppose 10 years if it releases after that,people will blindly rush to buy the product
e.g Starcraft 2,Diablo III and HL3 if it ever happens

You just don't compare gamers with movie watchers. And Valve is no yash raj studios. Every game they delivered till now is par excellence. I would happily pre order hl3.:cool:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You just don't compare gamers with movie watchers. And Valve is no yash raj studios. Every game they delivered till now is par excellence. I would happily pre order hl3.:cool:

No but even if people say HL3 is a crap game*hypothetical situation* You would be like "I want to experience it for myself"
same here.Dhoom 3 has been hyped for god knows how many years and also OH F**K AAMIR KHAN IS THE MAIN VILLAIN!!!!!! STFU AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
factor also comes into play

sksundram

In the zone
^^i don't care what people say. Teasers and official 5 minute gameplay before the release are the deciding factors for me. I don't believe in brand but in the quality. And saying hl3 could be crap is indeed one of the most hypothetical lines i have heard. The moment i finished watching d3 trailer, i was like oh! God. Another s#it thrown on the junta. Aamir was looking dumb to be honest. Hope his peekay delivers.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Did everyone really hate the movie or is it just a fad nowadays to bash bollywood movies. Granted that Aamir is my fav hero and i was a bit biased, but i would not mind seeing this movie again later owing to the good cinematography, cool action scenes(okay some were out of bounds of reason) and aamir's acting. This movie is tons better than Dabangg2 or Krrish 3.
Especially the scenes between Sahil and Samar were intense, heartfelt and very moving.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^^i don't care what people say. Teasers and official 5 minute gameplay before the release are the deciding factors for me. I don't believe in brand but in the quality. And saying hl3 could be crap is indeed one of the most hypothetical lines i have heard. The moment i finished watching d3 trailer, i was like oh! God. Another s#it thrown on the junta. Aamir was looking dumb to be honest. Hope his peekay delivers.

This isn't about you,or me this is about how general public behaves.
Dhoom 3's 200cr in 3 days is because of 2 things
The Dhoom "brand"(omfg dude D3 after like 7 years mannnn....gotta watch dis)
Aamir Khan(All Aamir films are awesommmeeezzzzzz/Aamir is D perfectionist)

Did everyone really hate the movie or is it just a fad nowadays to bash bollywood movies. Granted that Aamir is my fav hero and i was a bit biased, but i would not mind seeing this movie again later owing to the good cinematography, cool action scenes(okay some were out of bounds of reason) and aamir's acting. This movie is tons better than Dabangg2 or Krrish 3.
Especially the scenes between Sahil and Samar were intense, heartfelt and very moving.

It is.

p.s i haven't seen the film yet

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
This isn't about you,or me this is about how general public behaves.
Dhoom 3's 200cr in 3 days is because of 2 things
The Dhoom "brand"(omfg dude D3 after like 7 years mannnn....gotta watch dis)
Aamir Khan(All Aamir films are awesommmeeezzzzzz/Aamir is D perfectionist)

There is absolutely no doubt. I follow all his performances and his conviction shows in each and every role. Even in flop films like Mann, if you see the last scene the level of poignancy he achieves is enough to convince anyone that he throws his heart and soul into each role.

sksundram

In the zone
@commander you are right. This isn't about you and me. And general public.. hmmm.... So tell me how many people around you watched the movie or didn't watch it or are going to watch it because of your above mentioned reasons. Max 100. How come you sure that all the Indian movie watchers junta fall in this category. What i am sure or even you is that general public wants a corruption free india, low inflation and better sanitation. But if you say general public wants a Congress free india (which i do want) then why they won in mizoram recently. We should refrain from generalizing. In my case, none of my friends except just one is a srk fan and still chennai express was a blockbuster.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Another reason why D3 sucked maybe because there was no Yash Chopra? :chinscratch:

^^you are right. This isn't about you and me. And general public.. hmmm.... So tell me how many people around you watched the movie or didn't watch it or are going to watch it because of your above mentioned reasons. Max 100. How come you sure that all the Indian movie watchers junta falls in this category. What i am sure or even you is that general public wants a corruption free india, low inflation and better sanitation. But if you say general public wants a Congress free india (which i do want) then why they won in mizoram recently. We should refrain from generalizing. In my case, none of my friends except just one is a srk fan and still chennai express was a blockbuster.

I agree .No generalization.
Just FYI,every one in my 11th class(division A,B,C) was hyped about this film lol.Also on our school FB group the hype was clearly visible(Where else do you think i got these diaglogues :eek:mfg dude D3 after like 7 years mannnn....gotta watch dis,
All Aamir films are awesommmeeezzzzzz,Aamir is D perfectionist)

quan chi

mortal kombat

Have you read my post#75?

sksundram

In the zone
Another reason why D3 sucked maybe because there was no Yash Chopra? :chinscratch:

I agree .No generalization.
Just FYI,every one in my 11th class(division A,B,C) was hyped about this film lol.Also on our school FB group the hype was clearly visible(Where else do you think i got these diaglogues :eek:mfg dude D3 after like 7 years mannnn....gotta watch dis,
All Aamir films are awesommmeeezzzzzz,Aamir is D perfectionist)

Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it for standing out of the crowd of d3 fanboys. :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^yes indeed, Ameer really did it this time, he is so much into the character, he definitely looks like a cheap bloody thief and with equally substandard co-actors, the biggest fail of this christmas

Top Bottom