Dhoom 3-The most awaited bollywood movie of the year

R2K

In the Zone
To all those saying it's copied from now you see me.It's impossible,Both the movies have released this year and dhoom 3 script was written around 2011

Trust me, this movie also will copy some crazy scenes from hollywood action movies in a pathetic manner. Dhoom1 and 2 did it. Only original thing was the hero guys behaving like idiots which was supposed to be taken as comedy :D.

ashs1

Padawan
i liked the music in trailer..i know the movie will probably be wrong on many levels( i hope it proves me wrong ) just like other bollywood movies..

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i liked the music in trailer..i know the movie will probably be wrong on many levels( i hope it proves me wrong ) just like other bollywood movies..

Ok.if you don't like the philm,don't watch it ;) simple as that.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Let this thread be the bashing thread for both the films. Lets see what all they have copied from HW.
From K3 trailer, I can see they have copied the fighting sequence from Matrix Revolution climax and various XMen movie characters.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Checkout Aamir in Dhoom 3
Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan gears up for an adrenalin pumping action extravanganza - Dhoom 3.

quan chi

mortal kombat
This guy has given an original review see it.:D

[YOUTUBE]To4b4las6O4[/YOUTUBE]

The film is getting negative reviews from many places as suspected.