Dell xps 15 (customized) l502x

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
How is the movie playback quality in this lappie???/ can u provide a sample????

Sample as in? I cant understand what you want me to do?

It plays my blue ray extended edition of LOTR 1080 p with each movie having size 27GB smoothly in Media Player Classic.

rahul2002

Journeyman
actually i have quite made up my mind on buying the dell xps 15. The only confusion i am having is the screen. I have read posts that the 1366 x 768 led screen of dell is not that good. So i wanted to know how good is it visually while watching movies????

kaz

right here
actually i have quite made up my mind on buying the dell xps 15. The only confusion i am having is the screen. I have read posts that the 1366 x 768 led screen of dell is not that good. So i wanted to know how good is it visually while watching movies????

1366x768 is good..
the higher resolutions you will get it will put load on cpu n gfx..

tousif

Journeyman
means a kind of sound distortion happens for 2-3 seconds....
if m playing a song..then aftr 2-3 mins the sound cracks or breaks for a sec and then it flows normal...

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Haven't experienced any since the time I've been using it. I've Dell XPS 15 L501X.
And you can go for Full HD if you ain't satisfied with 1366*768 resolution. For me the stock resolution works just fine.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I also don't have any sound issues. I have L501x with Full-HD screen.
Bought just before the L502x launch in India.

tousif

Journeyman
but m facing the issue from the first day of my purchase.. i bought it online.
called dell cust care for more than 3 times nw...
i m fed up...
plzzz provide me with the solution...

for more details jst chek the link..many people are complaing
Re: Dell XPS 15 - L502X - Some crackling sound coming from the speakers while playing Audio files/Video Desktop and Internet - Laptop Audio Forum - Laptop - Dell Community

will be thankful for ur responses..plzzz help

silverdigital

Broken In
anyone plz reply....
has this problem in dell xps15 l502x been solved.
In am planning to buy dell xps in beginning of summers.
If anyone has good alternatives for cheaper cost, plz suggest .
Thanks in advance. :)

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
anyone plz reply....
has this problem in dell xps15 l502x been solved.
In am planning to buy dell xps in beginning of summers.
If anyone has good alternatives for cheaper cost, plz suggest .
Thanks in advance. :)

Well this sound problem is peculiar to tousif's system only (most probably driver issues) as no one else has suffered this problem so far.

Make a spread thread for knowing any better alternative. (though let me tell you something the JBL speaker in Dell gives a sound quality which none can match. Combine it with 1080p HD Display & BD ROM u have a portable home theater)