darksiders II vs Batman Arkham City

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i've got DS2 for 999 grand so i cannot get BAC.anyway i found out a good brawler game when i hav cash again i'l hopefully get BAC which by that time might hit 0.3k
duke123 :Dude.learn to use tactical warfare or dont go to war at all. words can be twisted against you u know.

duke123

In the zone
i've got DS2 for 999 grand so i cannot get BAC.anyway i found out a good brawler game when i hav cash again i'l hopefully get BAC which by that time might hit 0.3k
duke123 :Dude.learn to use tactical warfare or dont go to war at all. words can be twisted against you u know.

ok....thanks for the advice...i could have kept this pointless war going on with or without tactical option....

his friend requested me to behave and i did but this guy hasn't..waste of time arguing with him hes full of shitty complex...and if i start again he will never stop..

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
LOL..it never was an argument, you forced it, and you got it, go ahead and make yourself happy.

Guess its got to do something with TDF these days, people few years ago had no problem with debates, look at people now...few posts and they want to frame it as an argument and end it all :|

cyborg47

Technomancer
your friend requested me ..if it was no argument why did he took the pain to explain to me and you...
i stopped it right away...you still again wrote another page to prove yourself..i could have wrote another page i did int...
Just so you know, I had all that already written even before Gameranand posted his comment ;)

again to prove you bring up the same question why batman doesn't use the guns

I'm sorry didn't you ask that again? or have I got that wrong?
your point is an observation..we know that....

its not the reason....what i asked is the reason...?

...i can still argue that its never explained in the game which you told...dont take my silence for your victory...
ITS YOU ARE FEELING HAPPY ..only noobs takes these kinds of things seriously and feel happy...

Thats your problem, you're taking things way too seriously that you consider this a war or something. Time and time again I kept telling you that I'm all up for a healthy discussion, but you want to frame is an argument. And NO, I am not feeling happy or sad about this, and I don't want you to feel bad either, and please please please stop framing this as an argument dude, sounds very immature.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I tried DS1 some time ago, it was fun for some time, a good combination of Devil May Cry and God of War with some cool RPG elements, but everything else felt under developed...lack of polish was a big issue, got about 15fps often and then I gave up. Was the game patched later?

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Weapons were good but as for Hack n Slash or anything. I would prefer POP anyday just for the puzzles it have to offer. :)

Nitish Maximus

Broken In
i hardly recommend batman instead of darksiders 2
while you start the game(darksiders) every thing goes good and you would happy like you have'nt wasted money but time will come from the background music suddenly changes and sound like music for kids(the ones like in barbie or fairy tale[probably]) or worst music ever listened...............it takes away all the fun of game(just a background music...seriously!!) and the game becomes quite boring afterwards............

although i would like to complete the game bcoz its good in terms of combat(bit like GOW)....

sorry i didn't check the older post

But you already bought it...............anyways its not that bad :razz:

duke123

In the zone
ok lets resume our healthy debate...

Either way, it helped clear your or anyone else' doubt, hopefully.

I'm sure at some point, Arkham Asylum and City both games clearly explain why Batman doesn't kill or use guns, probably in an indirect way

This is not how you give an answer to a question..you mention this twice...as i mentioned do you answer like this?and this doesnt mean anything...

LKG teacher:who is Mahathma Gandhi ?
cyborg47:i am sure history text clearly say at some pages who is Mahathma Gandhi probably in an indirect way..

The first time I said that, was a joke. The second time was slightly serious, coz you really sounded like you were contradicting yourself.
I already mentioned this was a noobie point of you...so many times i told you didint expect you to answer..since you told game mentioned everything with random notes..where in the game are these explained..

I really wish I could have answered you about that question. I already know very well why Batman doesn't kill or use guns, through movies and comics. But given that I d played Arkham Asylum way back in 2009, and it would be impossible to pin point those particular moments. Better off ask that question to someone who is playing or played the game recently, or wait till I play it again.
Even if I answer your question, I don't think for any kind of player, casual or hardcore, it won't make any difference or stop the gamer to enjoy both the games does it?
exactly you have no idea... you know it from comics and movies..same point i am reiterating from first line.game doesnt imply them..why dont you understand...

proud? making things clear to you so that you'd understand, nothing to do with being proud about it stop making stuff up in your head.

even after mentioning the the problem with your answer
I'm sure at some point, Arkham Asylum and City both games clearly explain why Batman doesn't kill or use guns, probably in an indirect way
how is this clear noob.

you again repeat it why?
I still don't understand the reason for you to question why batman doesn't use guns?
SOUNDS REALLY ****...

I'll ignore this one anyway, don't want to end up arguing with you

Ohh you do know that you are arguing...please...

Yeah, sorry. The english was quite difficult understand over there. If only you could re-write it in a better way, I could have responded to that.

NO I WONT NOT so difficult for you to understand...you picked up the word noob and got offended..only noobs get offended by calling them noob.

Yes, and I did. And I ll tell you again, take any batman story, by the time anybody finishes it, they'll clearly understand Batman's personality, his ethics and etc. Even if it didn't, Nolan's two Batman movies already made that clear
seems strange neither his past nor his character is explained in the game...
nolan has three movies ..no third one was not good..you want to see batman flying around shooting missiles,walks and fight bane directly .i assure you there is atleast 100..will post the link soon..no thats not how batman behaves ..its stupid...i advice you to have a good look at dark knight rises movie mistakes..

LOL, with your point of view, everything on this thread is noobish? The OP could have bought whatever games he liked basing on youtube videos without asking for a suggestion on this thread, does that make him a noob? and your suggestion makes you a noob too?

There are hardly any game demos this generation, at least for the AAA titles. Gamers would feel lucky to have a demo to some particular game, at least for people who buy them. The OP clearly mentioned that he hadn't played Batman at all, also means he hadn't played the demo too, so I suggested him to try out the smaller sized demo, which shouldn't be a problem to download, and clearly gives the gamer an idea of what to expect from the full game. And MY GOD, and how in this world does that make me a noob?! lol

its not practical to watch hours of youtube video to decide the game...also then purpose of playing the game is lost...
yah still you are a noob ...asking game suggestion is ok but giving advice to try demo is helpful but still noobish...can you show me any other post in which some one do that?

Like I said above, with your point of view, OP is a noob for asking a suggestion on this thread? when he could have easily accessed the game demos or youtube videos?
Again its not practicable...you are suppose to show some basic knowledge before pointing out gibberish...and yes you are noob..

PS- And please, don't try and push this into an argument, if you want a good Batman discussion, I'm happily up for that
But deliberately trying and making things up and calling out people with stuff like mind your business and noob sort of statements wont help.

STOP CRYING AND READ..

^^ come on man leave it. Cool down bud

Listen to your friend..but no way..

Listen buddy please remember the original argument..you told everything is explained in the game i told it doesnt...you are explaining the same thing again and again...

Haha..I get that, I get that
NOTHING TO SAY...ENJOY!!!

LOL..it never was an argument, you forced it, and you got it, go ahead and make yourself happy.
ohh i got it...ok lets start again...

Just so you know, I had all that already written even before Gameranand posted his comment
why didint you post immediately..why waited till he requested me to stop...

I'm sorry didn't you ask that again? or have I got that wrong?

I didnt ask anything..after your friends request i didnt comment..but you kept forcing...even posted another comment @duke 123...

Thats your problem, you're taking things way too seriously that you consider this a war or something. Time and time again I kept telling you that I'm all up for a healthy discussion, but you want to frame is an argument.
whos arguing...?
I'll ignore this one anyway, don't want to end up arguing with you
well you did again..

I tried DS1 some time ago, it was fun for some time, a good combination of Devil May Cry and God of War with some cool RPG elements, but everything else felt under developed...lack of polish was a big issue, got about 15fps often and then I gave up. Was the game patched later?

LIAR
All I heard about DS2 was that its just an average game.
you never played the game!!!why give opinion on a game you never played...

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh boy. This is good actually. The thread will be closed in some days I guess when mods sees this. I take it as a good thing as the purpose of this thread is already served. :p

I would just like to say one thing. Suggesting a person to play a demo before buying is actually a very good advice as demos are free so the person won't have to pay anything and would get a taste of game whether the game is of his type or not and will decide as per his choice. As for the reference when someone has advised that, that would be hard task but I can remember that recently in Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning or Suggest Game thread someone advised to play the demo first also in case of FIFA 13 I guess in the respective thread. I am not going to take the pain to read entire threads just to make someone believe that. :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
You seriously want to do this? Because the way you are talking, will make the mods close this thread off, which would better as the OP has already bought off the game. Calm down dude, you clearly have lost your temper, leave this thread alone for a while.

duke123

In the zone
You seriously want to do this? Because the way you are talking, will make the mods close this thread off, which would better as the OP has already bought off the game. Calm down dude, you clearly have lost your temper, leave this thread alone for a while.

this is just healthy debate..why are you getting annoyed...i am still cool...

op brought the game long time back...still you didint stop..so why now?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@duke123

1. I played Batman:AA recently (btw amazing game), in the game Batman had a chance to kill Joker, but he lets him go, from that what I understood is that Batman does NOT KILL, so I understood why he doesn't use guns.

2. when did playing a game demo become noobish?? buying games is a costly affair, so its better to try it before you buy it. especially for new titles, e.g sleeping dogs.

cyborg47

Technomancer
this is just healthy debate..why are you getting annoyed...i am still cool...

op brought the game long time back...still you didint stop..so why now?

To be honest, your language has gone way off to really call it a healthy debate. You sound like you are pissed off, and fight...which I do not want to appreciate at all.

duke123

In the zone
@duke123

1. I played Batman:AA recently (btw amazing game), in the game Batman had a chance to kill Joker, but he lets him go, from that what I understood is that Batman does NOT KILL, so I understood why he doesn't use guns.

2. when did playing a game demo become noobish?? buying games is a costly affair, so its better to try it before you buy it. especially for new titles, e.g sleeping dogs.

no offense but pleAse read the posts..

1)i already told batman i an amazing game..i just mentioned some points are not clearly mentioned..thats all this issue...cyborg47 doesnt agree...so i asked him where in game its explained ..what you mention is an observation and not reason..i stopped this debate long back ..but he again again pushes it...

2)its a good thing..nothing wrong in that .thats why game companies release demos...i clearly mentioned that youtube walk through are impracticable..but why mention that as a big advice ..everyone knows that....we do not mention what is already implied...

To be honest, your language has gone way off to really call it a healthy debate. You sound like you are pissed off, and fight...which I do not want to appreciate at all.

lol earlier posts had so much heat..like liar,noob etc..now i look pissed..

same feelings here..i stopped this debate long back...you kept pushing..I Tried to make you understand..what did you tell...you want healthy debate right...
you forced it, and you got it
SERIOUSLY MAN WHO KEPT PUSHING ..LOOK THE ABOVE POSTS...

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@duke123

1. dude I never read any batman comics, or watched the movies, until I played this game. I was a batman noobie, and I understood that he doesn't kill or use guns, from that Joker scene.

2.This is a forum, we can mention anything whether implied or not.

cyborg47

Technomancer
NO I WONT NOT so difficult for you to understand...you picked up the word noob and got offended..only noobs get offended by calling them noob.
I tried real hard, but I could understand the first sentence of that, honestly I couldn't, learn some english.
And I haven't got offended at all, like I said I was merely responding to you, and you keep getting annoyed calling me a noob, no problem go ahead and keep saying that :)

seems strange neither his past nor his character is explained in the game...
go back and read my comment on DC comics' preference towards complex stories, lot of things are implied throughout, like the Bruce's parents death scene through scarecrow's hallucinations. That scene implies a lot about Bruce Wayne's personality and why its so important for him. If you have difficulty in understand complex stories, then clearly Batman isn't for you, and you can go ahead and keep pointing every single thing as a loop hole.

nolan has three movies ..no third one was not good..
Three movies? really? good to know that /S
I said two because by the time Arkham Asylum released, there was no Rises..just Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, both of which are popular enough to say that people know Batman's origin better.

no third one was not good..you want to see batman flying around shooting missiles,walks and fight bane directly .i assure you there is atleast 100..will post the link soon..no thats not how batman behaves ..its stupid...i advice you to have a good look at dark knight rises movie mistakes..

Well good for you, I thought the third movie was perfect for what it was supposed to be, a finale to the Bruce Wayne's story...again like I said, complex stories aren't for you.

asking game suggestion is ok but giving advice to try demo is helpful but still noobish...can you show me any other post in which some one do that?

Its not, not in this generation of gaming where an announcement of a game demo surprises people.

Haha..I get that, I get that

Ignore this, it wasn't meant for you or this thread. OP will understand :)

Go ahead and play the game on PC, and tell me its not unpolished and a mess, I ll take back what I said.

duke123

In the zone
@duke123

1. dude I never read any batman comics, or watched the movies, until I played this game. I was a batman noobie, and I understood that he doesn't kill or use guns, from that Joker scene.

2.This is a forum, we can mention anything whether implied or not.

lol this a not fight..just a debate...

1)accept that...this is not the case here..please read the previous posts..

2)same thing is valid for me also.se how cyborg47 was after me proving me a liar just for posting my views..then when i call him a noob he s offended...it was going on like that..i stopped this after cyborgs47 friend advised me..still he kept pushing...

i am really pissed now..basically because of this cyborgs attitude ...

Top Bottom