Crysis coming to consoles

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
And as if to mock us Crysis 1 fans, they add too many, I repeat, too many ferns and trees to a city which is supposed to be sucked out of his life.

I'm sorry, the environment in the city didn't look like it was under attack or an invasion 95% of the time.

And as if to mock us Crysis 1 fans, they add too many, I repeat, too many ferns and trees to a city which is supposed to be sucked out of his life.

I'm sorry, the environment in the city didn't look like it was under attack or an invasion 95% of the time.

:grin: Right on the balls my friend. :lol:

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
May be they decided to make some money. Crysis 1 was pirated like crazy. It was on top of the Pirated games chart for quite some time. That's what had prompted them to move on to consoles. Plus the insane system requirement at that time.
Crtek said they would stick to PC only. They lied. Thats what matters, not the fact that they moved to consoles :shrug:

gameranand

Living to Play
comp@ddict said:

Perfect. :)):))

Extreme Gamer said:
Crtek said they would stick to PC only. They lied. Thats what matters, not the fact that they moved to consoles
Not just that they screwed PC version at best.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This is not some charity. Business. Cevat Yerli said that expecting something. Which us PC gamers clearly failed to provide. So, they moved on to a place where they can do better business. They are just firms and people after all.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well but they did sold about 4 Million copies of Crysis and Warhead combined and its a pretty good figure.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Well but they did sold about 4 Million copies of Crysis and Warhead combined and its a pretty good figure.

Not if the game was released nearly 4 years ago. And the amount of money they spent was butt load. Its EA remember? They want profits. Not just the returns. But MOAR PROFITS. If they don't.. they will just move on. I think Crytek don't have much of a say here. They could have put a fight if game had sold more copies. So, I think, they just computerized.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Crytek is also being funded by M$.

If EA stopped, someone else would come. Crysis is Crytek's IP.

Even if they moved on, they shouldnt have ported Crysis 1 to consoles. This just proves they are a sellout.

Top Bottom