Crysis 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Wonder why they made it that way, Crysis 1 seems to run fine on consoles, why not develop open world for C2? Anyway hearing rumors C3 will be more open world.

It would be more like linearity with open world. Mix of the two. Not completely open world thats for sure.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Crysis 3 certainly looks to be a better game compared to Crysis2. The recent engine demo video was interesting.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Crysis 3 certainly looks to be a better game compared to Crysis2. The recent engine demo video was interesting.

I second this. If that vid. made you feel good, then this would make you feel awesome as it did to me.

[YOUTUBE]Ija7-njjZjc[/YOUTUBE]

havoknation

Journeyman
Crysis2 graphics are very flexible.. 8800GTS could also able to run it but one will suffer the graphics in this case. Not storyline obviously :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
A Comment in C3 multi player said "awesome, another gamemode for crysis that no one will play after 2 weeks of the release date.."

gameranand

Living to Play
Sure sure, cryengine 3 hands down is the most flexible engine ever, that engine alone has more tech than all other game engines combined, see latest tech demo trailer.

Are you sure becsuse he has Intel core 2 duo E4400 and I also have the same config. My PC don't perform much with C2 so I played it on friend's PC.

tkin

Back to school!!
Are you sure becsuse he has Intel core 2 duo E4400 and I also have the same config. My PC don't perform much with C2 so I played it on friend's PC.
Ofcourse, by dual core I mean a good dual core, E4400 is the lowest of the lot, it ran fine on my friends E8400+6770 config. Ofcourse on medium low, 1680x1050.

Top Bottom