Crysis 3

cyborg47

Technomancer
I own both the consoles and even the wii.I love games and has respect for all the platforms.Therefore i have tasted everything.

I have tasted the dish and can say its sweet.I heard it from nobody i read it from nowhere.

Btw no Facepalm symbol was not posted to make me intelligent.It was for me to show that how fool i was to post here.

Thats cool, just a little fun and no offence :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
:rolleyes:
what problem do you have.
Console games are far times better than pcs even a few years old consoles can deliver something far better .They are allrounder.
Why you play games to get fun or to yank by looking at the visuals only.If i start this thread will go offtopic.Therefore please dont post anything useless with biased views.

Off topic:
FYI, Console games are developed in PCs. So, IMHO, as long as consoles exist, PCs will exist too and so will PC gaming. Moreover, console games are limited by hardware which you cannot upgrade on the fly.

On topic:
Looking at the short span of time between C2 and C3, it looks like this was decided in a hurry or had been planned before C2 entered development. If it was decided in a hurry, we can expect ****.

IMHO, there should always be at least 2 years gap between sequels.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Looking at the short span of time between C2 and C3, it looks like this was decided in a hurry or had been planned before C2 entered development. If it was decided in a hurry, we can expect ****.

Companies are not trying to create memorable franchises, they have to release one Assasins/COD/Crysis/Gears/God of War/Halo every year to keep the investors happy and the cash flowing. How is this hurting their brand, they know, but this is the way industry works.

dingdong

Banned

Laughing is good for health.But be sure to know the reason why you laugh.Otherwise unfortunately the society term these persons as idiots or mad.

Thats cool, just a little fun and no offence :)
None taken.:) i want no quarrel too buddy.I am telling just dont post anything which takes the meaning into a completely different level.
Please understand what i am saying then you may post.

Anyways guys lets get back on topic.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Companies are not trying to create memorable franchises, they have to release one Assasins/COD/Crysis/Gears/God of War/Halo every year to keep the investors happy and the cash flowing. How is this hurting their brand, they know, but this is the way industry works.
Meanwhile at Valve...

yashthedude

Gonna rock da whole world
Crysis 3 Mixes Robot Tech with Rambo Action

If there’s one thing that the Crysis series has always done right, its graphics. The Crytek engine seems to have some sort of magical capability to compress data to its finest point and deliver breathtaking visuals. Crysis 3 will not change any of that. The urban jungle sprawl with its flooded alleys that will make up some of the terrain that you’ll see in the installment looks brilliant! It’s the fairest of them all.
*www.egmnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Crysis-3-E3-2012-Dambusters-Bow-Attack.jpg

Beyond Nanodome

The aforementioned flooded urban sprawl will be contained within several man-made domes that you’ll traverse throughout the game. This gives Crytek a chance to really experiment with various creative combinations of landscapes. New York is a city that’s been redesigned and decimated in so many games already. Hopefully Crytek will remember that there are more cities in the world that could use a makeover. We’re going to have to wait a little while longer to find out what they actually have in store level-wise for us though.

Free Roaming With a Net

Crysis allowed you to roam a decent sized island and explore, at your will, wherever you wanted to. When Crysis 2 arrived it was a much more linear experience that soured the sequel to hardcore fans. Now they’re saying that 3 will be a blending of the two styles. How the hell do you mix liner with non-linear and expect to get a solid game? From what I’ve seen it actually feels more like a “casual linear” experience. Instead of being able to run around a whole level, you’re given something more akin to a limited battlefield. Just because you’re not running through hallways the whole time to get to a destination doesn’t mean the point A to point B mindset of a linear game isn’t there.

*www.egmnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Crysis-3-E3-2012-Dambusters-Canyon-vista.jpg

Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Upgrades

What would a Crysis game be without the nanosuit? Once again, you’ll be able to customize your robotic second skin in order to cater to your playing style. If you’re more stealthy, noise canceling or misdirection might be where you put your skills. If you’re anything like me though, you may want to pimp out your health and armor. Crytek says they’ll be introducing new suit upgrades, but everything we’ve seen so far looks very similar to what we saw in Crysis 2. Hopefully, we’ll be hearing more about some of these new skills and how we’ll be using them soon enough.

How Very Ramboesque

You’d think someone with a robot suit wouldn’t need to resort to using primitive weapons like a bow and arrow. But this isn’t just a couple of sticks and some string. Unlike every other loud, attention drawing gun in the game, the fancy new high-tech compound bow allows you to stay in stealth mode, even when firing, Personally, I never had any problems taking out enemies in stealth mode without one before and I don’t really get why that in a game with tons of high-tech gear and alien weaponry that a bow was the most creative thing they could think of to spice up combat.

Beyond the graphics, what are you looking most forward to in Crysis 3? Do you think the new compound bow will be fun to hunt with, or is it just another excuse to fire off movie quotes in a Sylvester Stallone voice? Tell us what you think in the comments!.

Regards,
Yash

cyborg47

Technomancer
Crytek should stop hyping their game and get the AI working and ship the damn game without glitches...so much for the 'best AI in the world' statement.

Just saw the Rain forest gameplay demo on gamespot, the levels looks much bigger thankfully, very pleasant to watch just like Crysis1's levels :D
And I was just wondering, if Crysis 3 had the max payne's bullet time...imagine jumping off rock, trigger bullet time, kill all the enemies with the composite bow in slow motion....BADASS!!!!!!! :twisted:

Last edited:

jaysatish

I think, therefore I am.
Crysis 2 was really fun. With DX11 and HD Textures enabled, it's photo-realistic as any game could possibly get (at the time of it's release, anyway).

Really looking forward to Crysis 3.

Terabyte

In the zone
Crysis 3 - CryEngine3 Tech Trailer

This CryEngine 3 tech trailer will make your graphics card weep | GSMArena

gameranand

Living to Play
Apart from visuals I don't expect much from C3. If they really wanna improve then make the game more like C1 and better AI.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Mind blown. I need to upgrade my GPU to play this game. My GTX260 Core 216 is very old now. Will get a new GPU early next year.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I like to have the jungle in crysis 3 to be similar to that in just cause 2,it was beautiful,wish i was in the game:D

Top Bottom