Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
@ranbi, this is the wrong place to ask question. Use General or Software Troubleshooting section for that. You can download SP2 from the internet for FREE. Old issues of digit and chip have it too.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I have completed my HSC in 2006
I have a good computer knowledge
Can i apply as a Freelancer Writer......?

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
i am also compeleted my 12 th i have very up todate knowledge of computer and also the passion needed for doing this work . i willbe highly obledge to work in thinkdigit

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
tanvi chaturvedi said:
Q: writing for digit and talent hunt same or different?
The Talent Hunt is for all our publications - you may or may not end up writing for Digit.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Wow this sounds exciting.Well I am a 2nd year engineering student.I think I can write very well and I can do freelancing for Digit.What do I do to apply for this job?Please PM me and give me any topic.

I just want to do this even if you pay me or not.And plus you get unlimited permission to edit my writings.Just kidding.

Hoping for a quick reply.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
I'm gonna go into the 2nd year of my engineering. I write quite well, you can view my articles on my website..
*www.satishsays.com
Nimish and Raabo both had given me positive comments on my writings.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
satyamy said:
I have completed my HSC in 2006
I have a good computer knowledge
Can i apply as a Freelancer Writer......?

knowledge of Computer is not enought dear all have them..... be specific and take on a single topic ....sit back and do some deep analysis and then write some article for a local news media and then keep fingers crossed .....also try to maintain a blog ( yeah its my exerience dude) some times later may be some one stumbles on your writeablity and hire you as well ..

so thumb rule

post in forum , write blogs , answer questions in forum and thus increase the knowledge base of your.. rest will be just a hickhicking

nixon

satyamy

Alive Again...
spironox said:
knowledge of Computer is not enought dear all have them..... be specific and take on a single topic ....sit back and do some deep analysis and then write some article for a local news media and then keep fingers crossed .....also try to maintain a blog ( yeah its my exerience dude) some times later may be some one stumbles on your writeablity and hire you as well ..

so thumb rule

post in forum , write blogs , answer questions in forum and thus increase the knowledge base of your.. rest will be just a hickhicking

nixon

Thanks for the Reply :)

piyushp_20

Geekologist
sir

i have just cleared my HSC this year, so thought to get my hands wet on writing some articles for the Digit mag. My resume is still incomplete coz i hv jst passed 10+2, so i dont knw what should i mention in it, if i write it somehow then u wont get or rather I wont get from where it started and where it ended.

but for now all i can say is that i was very popular among the techies (others also) in my school as i was the only one who would publish weekly articles on the latest technology and the tips and tricks which were quoted as very useful.

i was nicknamed as Computer Freak.

so if u can give me ne article - (the test articles, which u say) then i may prove myself.

satyamy

Alive Again...
piyushp_20 said:
sir

i have just cleared my HSC this year, so thought to get my hands wet on
so if u can give me ne article - (the test articles, which u say) then i may prove myself.

read post no. 149

Not_a_Geek

Right off the assembly line
Hey....I want 2 write for Think digit....I m not a graduate..jut 14..m I eligible??

I m just 14..I want to write for Think digit....m I eligible?

Last edited:

saipothuri

Broken In
well i am a B.Com (computers) Graduate with NIIT "A" Grade Certification. from 3 years working as IT Recruiter. enthusiastic towards technology and how it is making life easy now a days. Can i apply for this ?

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Hi all,

Man.. am i late!!

I wonder if the offer is still on. If yes, I would like to be a part of the writers's lobby at Digit.

I am NOT a graduate but have been in to tech support for a while (2 years to be precise) and love to write. And I guess this is what matters. I am fairly well updated with tech-related stuff (I think!).

I am interested in both - freelancing or a fulltime job, for which I would need to quit my currrent job (which I am ready to :grin:)

If this is still on, check your inboxe(s) this weekend.

Hey do we have weekends off??
Lord, I am behaving as if i'm already in.

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
Hello sir,
I am a third year Engineering student and i have decent knowledge about computers and cellphones. I like to keep myself updated on upcoming technologies and developments. As for writing i need to know what kind of test will be conducted as mentioned on the first page. I am keen in being on the Digit side so am looking forward to it.

Freelancing as mentioned will require how much time from my side??
btw what will be the pay package for a freelancer???

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Wh!Zk!D said:
Hi all,

Man.. am i late!!

I wonder if the offer is still on. If yes, I would like to be a part of the writers's lobby at Digit.

I am NOT a graduate but have been in to tech support for a while (2 years to be precise) and love to write. And I guess this is what matters. I am fairly well updated with tech-related stuff (I think!).

I am interested in both - freelancing or a fulltime job, for which I would need to quit my currrent job (which I am ready to :grin:)

If this is still on, check your inboxe(s) this weekend.

Hey do we have weekends off??
Lord, I am behaving as if i'm already in.
It's still on.

We do have weekends off. Officially. We usually end up working at least one weekend a month, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom