Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogarfield

Right off the assembly line
Hey,
Would you be interested in a guy who's just passed out his 12th STD? :D

I write a couple of blogs (see my signature), and I'm about well updated on anything which happens on the net...

napster007

Padawan
hello sir i'm may be the youngest in here. i'm in class 12th and i know i can write . i can do free lancing. i know much about hardware and can write a lot about it. i'm reading digit since 7th grade. how can i avail your opportunity?

how can i contact u for free lancing?

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^they might refer to this link during their next recruitment drive so no harm in posting resumes. :)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
ok, i didn't exactly mean resumes, i just meant posting about being interested for a job while they're probably not even checking it

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
i've completed hardware and networking hard core course and can review, troubleshoot, configure, admin and can review games, application. i'm 12th student. from the silicon valley of india

hcltonic

Respeted sir,
I have a computer and I am using windows xp. And i am bored with it's themes. Can you provide some themes in next months Cd/Dvd.
Thank you,
Avinash

i have mailed you the articles for the talent hunt.. but i got no reply..
i am wondering that atleast i should have got a reply,

just one question :
when the results of the "national talent hunt" will be announced?

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
tanvi chaturvedi said:
i have mailed you the articles for the talent hunt.. but i got no reply..
i am wondering that atleast i should have got a reply,

just one question :
when the results of the "national talent hunt" will be announced?
Will look into that; we're a bit tied up right right now.

Results will be announced when we find some talent :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Nimish, when will I know how did I fare? Was my (revised) resumé acceptable?

(I would appreciate it if you didn't reveal exactly what I am talking about here but gave me a more precise date than I've been given till today.)

rohitkr

Hi!
I am a s\w engineer working with a MNC in Mumbai.
I hve a hobby of writing.Money is not an issue.Can
write for free also or whatever you pay , not a problem.
Can I be of some help.<plz pm me your reply>
========================================================
-------------------------Work is Worship--------------------------------
========================================================

sharkmench

Broken In
i do not have any certificates of technical merit and yet have been digesting Digits every month.i do but have a flair for writing which can translate into poetical or philosophical testaments of understandings of Motherboards,CellPhones,Cooling Units or Mice.i have appeared for graduation from Guwahati:;nd even though our city is the Pluto of Technological orbits,yet i have choosen to cross paths and make myself aware of the vastness of our Digitised Universe.if someone could presume a Matrix being present throughout then probably i shall not be the Operator who reads falling gylphs with ease but surely i can be that person who would finally narrate the entire story to his grand children both at dinner table and at bed time, without any indifference.

i have no words which could beautify my resume,hence i will not post one.but given a chance i could be at best when amongst the best.

so long.

Shark Mench.

ranbi03

windows xp service pack 2

am a subscriber to digit, want to know from where i can download windows xp service pack 2

is it available in any CD of old issues of Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom