Cockroaches : How To Deal with them?

singleindian

Journeyman
I loved to dissect them when in biology lab. Especially the big ones, ideal for dissecting. Because I couldn't find big ones, ended up searching the neighborhood and wiping them out

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
try to find where the nest is. look near drainage pipes in kitchen/bathroom, cracks in wall, cracks in wooden furniture, old storage rooms/box, behind wooden door hinges.

I had this problem in my apartment then used two full large cans of RED HIT and now I am at peace for some years I guess
I am pretty sure where the nest is. will try this!

Pure gold it is.. Hilarious suggestions! :-D
On a serious note though, here are two ways which generally work for me:
1. Sugar and baking soda can work wonders. Make a mixture of this using equal parts of the two items and sprinkle this near the cockroach-infested areas at your place. The cockroaches will inevitably end up feeding on this mixture and will die when the baking soda reacts with the stomach acid present in the roach itself.
2. Ammonia solution is another option. Add 2 to 2 and a half cups of ammonia to a bucket of water and flush it through your kitchen sink and bathroom outlet once every fortnight. The pungent smell will more likely than not keep away the pests.

thanks for the suggestions I'll definitely try the first one tonight

btw.. this thread is pure gold. :D :rofl:

for you guys, not for me :(

- - - Updated - - -

I loved to dissect them when in biology lab. Especially the big ones, ideal for dissecting. Because I couldn't find big ones, ended up searching the neighborhood and wiping them out

;-; ;-; pls come to my house based god

Top Bottom