Cockroaches : How To Deal with them?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
So these little disgusting things are back in my house after a long time of 2-3 years. They vanished in the first place because of the Boric Acid trap but as the saying "what doesn't kills you makes you stronger" goes, the Boric Acid has no effect on them now(thanks to genetic evolution). Does anyone know how to deal with them?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Keep “shallow trays of icing sugar mixed with plaster of paris makes a really good cockroach killer – they eat it and it sets in their stomachs.. far better than the organophosphate cockroach traps.”

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Consult a pest control company in your town. these are effective for 6-12 months.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
We are Cockroaches. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
They can even survive a nuclear war :|

Keep “shallow trays of icing sugar mixed with plaster of paris makes a really good cockroach killer – they eat it and it sets in their stomachs.. far better than the organophosphate cockroach traps.”
Will try this but this isnt a solution I guess. It kills just the cockroaches without affecting the nest.

Who knows if it turns out to be MIB4? :eeek: better leave them be.
Havent seen a spaceship crashing or a man wanting sugar and water so i can safely presume it isnt MiB4 :p

Consult a pest control company in your town. these are effective for 6-12 months.
it isnt a solution and isnt worth it. the result/hassle ration isnt too good also it will be costly. I am looking for something more like the Boric Acid solution which last atleast 2-3 years without a=much hassle.

Flash

Lost in speed
Hang one in Public, that should teach others a lesson..

*s2.hubimg.com/u/4589409_f260.jpg

Top Bottom