Clash Of Clans

TechnoBOY

Padawan
uploadfromtaptalk1430282896486.jpg

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Re: Clash Of Clans - Virtual Warriors

BEING honest,ur clan Is dead hardly ️Active people n Inacitve non hiring leaders LoL

If u Want we Can Create A better Clan And Well Plan Before making its not just making a clan and saying join members.....

create logos/website Make a good Support/create ️RULES n be with em/ I made A well to do ️Clan It had a website and other stuff closed it due to me being inactive We at peak were a family of 6 clans

if anyone Wants He can be With me(I Wont be main leader but will surely Help! with hiring members n other stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol old age story after 15 days u will create another mighty clan PLAN n GO if u want to make a successful clan

Reading this review now, makes me laugh so hard :rofl::rofl:

and here we are as a successful level 4 clan :2subs:

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Guys, kinda new to this game, today unlocked wizard to train. So currently I have level 3 barb and archers. So will it be wise to train more wizards or more barb/arch... (for war) ?

clmlbx

Technomancer
Guys, kinda new to this game, today unlocked wizard to train. So currently I have level 3 barb and archers. So will it be wise to train more wizards or more barb/arch... (for war) ?

In simple words, take your best in war. bcoz it is war ;)

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Great what abt gaints?

They are at level 2. Needs to update TH for further. So waiting for that.

I did not say all wiz. question was " more wizards or more barb/arch"

So I said u take best. (so more wiz then arch)

ok might be my answer was not clear :)

Ok got it.Best combination is to carry gaints, wbs and some wiz /arch.

^^ Yeah that seems to work. 3 or 4 wall breakers, then some giants, then some barbs. Doing well with those

Minion

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=93457]jkultimate[/MENTION]
Take healer in CC and use 12 giants 2 wallbreakers rest barb and archers.

Top Bottom