Clash Of Clans

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OP updated, sorry for the late update, didnt notice it. also if anyone can provide the war history, it'd be great ! :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
it's not his fault. My bad, posted the wrong tag, couldn't figure if it was a O or a 0 turns out it was a Q. Fixed it.
so how are you guys choosing who is in for the war?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
^^ Ooh.. I thought he edited it.. No problem. War participants are chooses according to who's willing and who's not. If the numbers don't match,(in the odds of 5) then the inactive or non performer in previous war is left out.!! Are you active now a days?? Can't you see much in game these days!!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I wasn't very active for like 10 days (was checking in, but was missing war attack timings because my current strat is all drags and have only one dragon capable barrack), but Im active now.
Have set my preference to be out of wars, but will donate troops (only have drags ready to donate, have to cook other troops). Will start joining wars after upgrading 1 or 2 more barracks.
This new way of having wars is better, guess we are more assured of a win.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Yeah.. This way its better, because some of us needs a rest from war due to various reasons without leaving clan. Do join when you feel you are ready!!

Lenny

Journeyman
Better late than never.

I just started playing this as all of my friends are playing. Hope to get the hang of it quick.

:)

Top Bottom