Can't download any torrent

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I can download torrents using magnet link. torcache is not working. I'm on bsnl broadband.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
i just downloaded a torrent from kat.ph
i think it was busy right now.
may be i got luck for this time
*img689.imageshack.us/img689/3457/torrentworks.jpg

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
But its workin f9 ...I can.download any torrent/magnet links...first it shows 0 mb but as it gains speed,it shows original size...I use bsnl 850 plan

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
dam did anyone find a way for it to work

hey how did you replace torrentcage to zoink.it??

Hmm...@rider..i tried magent link..it works :).click on it.Press ok..Let it download.It will start gaining speed and the torrent size shows up.
THANKS EVERYONE :).
But let this thread go on,These people might come up with new ideas and complex ways to download

rider

as Kratos
magnet link is different thing, we are discussing about torrent file downloading.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I can't seem to download torrent files (.torrent) from TBP anymore, so I am forced to use Magnet Links. So maybe rider is right, when he said torrents are banned now... :-?

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Mine is You Broadband - YOU Broadband & Cable India Ltd., High speed broadband plans 1Mbps to 12Mbps I have the 12mbps plan. 3 months validity.

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well I got Reliance broadband and everything works good. But if anyone is having problems downloading any torrent, try this website zbigz.com

P.S.: I was thinking of getting Alliance broadband for torrent download purposes only. Anyone here from Kolkata who can comment on it's quality? My cousin was recently downloading a certain new "playing thing" abbreviated commonly as MP3 :p and he got a whopping speed of 10 MB/s(that's right Mega BYTE with a capital B ). Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

rajeevk

Journeyman
I have also seen problems with some torrent sites specially kick***torrents. But yesterday I downloaded one software from a torrent site (torlock) and it was working perfectly fine.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
One month back 1337x.org had displayed a warning that all torrent files will be removed shortly and the only way to get torrents is by using magnet links.