Can't download any torrent

mitraark

Decrepit
Well I got Reliance broadband and everything works good. But if anyone is having problems downloading any torrent, try this website zbigz.com

P.S.: I was thinking of getting Alliance broadband for torrent download purposes only. Anyone here from Kolkata who can comment on it's quality? My cousin was recently downloading a certain new "playing thing" abbreviated commonly as MP3 :p and he got a whopping speed of 10 MB/s(that's right Mega BYTE with a capital B ). Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

It did work great , for all locally seeded torrents [ you couldn't get all stuff at high speeds but still good enough pool of torrents were there , see torbox.net ]
But i heard the service is not functioning anymore , please re check with your cousin.

One month back 1337x.org had displayed a warning that all torrent files will be removed shortly and the only way to get torrents is by using magnet links.

Piratebay have done the same, nothing to worry , you just cannot get the physical torrent file , utorrent opens the torrent directly.

roady

Digital Marketer
torrents still work... you don't have to use "Tor" and stuff.

Just append httpS :// (site).TLD and you should be fine. Even on Airtel :)

Top Bottom