Cabinet in range of NZXT gamma

Gollum

Collector
You would be writing reply when I wrote this so I think that's why you missed it

well all of them are good cabinets but you need to consider the exterior and the parts inside your PC. almost all of them should fit all parts that you may have and they all should have good cable management.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
well all of them are good cabinets but you need to consider the exterior and the parts inside your PC. almost all of them should fit all parts that you may have and they all should have good cable management.

AFAIK my build would fit in all of them as you said. But what would you select if you have a chance to?

Gollum

Collector
Go with K350. It looks a little docile and has good cable management.
the power button is better as compared to K380.
they both have options for water cooling too. and the chasis is very strong too.

Gollum

Collector
Antec does not have front panel USB3, windowed side panel, bottom intake and top exhaust fan options.

But in antec you can fit a bigger cpu cooler but only 280mm graphics card
With k350 you can install a 315mm graphics card.

k350 also has front panel HD audio out with jack sensing
antec does not have the same

Antec does not have front panel USB3, windows side panel, bottom intake and top exhaust.

But in antec you can fit a bigger cpu cooler but only 280mm graphics card
With k350 you can install a 315mm graphics card.

k350 also has front panel HD audio out with jack sensing
antec does not have the same

ankush28

Bazinga
btw if looks doesnt matter NZXT Gamma is far better then K380 in cooling(more fan capability) and better cable management

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
This has a transparent window on its left side. And AFAIK the origin source elite 210 doesn't have one. So it this another variant of it?

Top Bottom