Cabinet in range of NZXT gamma

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I have bought NZXT gamma 2 days ago and it was shipped to the shop I bought from pirmeabgb, mumbai. When I first unpacked it, a small broken piece front panel dropped on my bed. I contacted the dealer, and he said he can let me buy another and he will pay be the left amount or i need to pay more (if I buy a costlier cabby) since NZXT gamma is not available in nehru palace.

So I need to buy a new cabby within range of 3k. Any suggestions? Or should I keep gamma itself?

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Keeping gamma is not a option now. Just checked if again and it had a crack as well on its front panel.

How goods are these which you suggested and how much would it cost locally?

quicky008

Technomancer
Antec X1 appears to be a pretty good cabinet and it costs around Rs 2500.You may go for it:

ON SALE! - ANTEC CABINET X1 - Rs.2,399 - CABINET - WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::

Gollum

Collector
Source elite white looks good.
*www.tweak.dk/images/uploads/2011_08/NZXT_Source_210_Elite_Computer_Case_Review.jpg
*images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2013/01/nzxt-source-210-elite-review/source210-2b.jpg

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
How much would one from cooler master cost? And adding 500INR will get me elite 210 or you are taking about any other model?

Gollum

Collector
How much would one from cooler master cost? And adding 500INR will get me elite 210 or you are taking about any other model?

for 3k you can get CM k380 or CM k350 depending on pricing in your city.

K380
*www.overclockers.co.uk/pimg/CA-307-CM_63141_350.jpg

K350
*www.coolermaster-usa.com/upload/product/10017/gallery/full/1.jpg

NZXT gamma and others look like poop in front of these.
Cooler Master K series
*dvtests.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/456636_10151141045530817_1301295947_o.jpg

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Actually I want to have a simple cabby which just have good cable management and cooling (basic features). These cabbys look too fancy. LOL my dad will not understand why I am buying it :D

Btw is this red light effect due to leds and are these inbuilt?

Gollum

Collector
Actually I want to have a simple cabby which just have good cable management and cooling (basic features). These cabbys look too fancy. LOL my dad will not understand why I am buying it :D

Btw is this red light effect due to leds and are these inbuilt?

due to LED fan. Your Dad will like it. Tell him it makes the PC more powerful.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
So don't they consume more power due to LED's? Is there any way to not turn these LED's on?
And 650 ti boost can easily fit in these?

How are these cabinets:

CM elite 371
CM force 500
CM k281 ??

Gollum

Collector
So don't they consume more power due to LED's? Is there any way to not turn these LED's on?
And 650 ti boost can easily fit in these?

How are these cabinets:

CM elite 371
CM force 500
CM k281 ??

you can put a titan inside it.
LED's consume negligible amount of power.
I don't know about the other cabinets

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
And please rate these in order of performance of these cabinet( cooling, cable management and other basic features for which a good cabinet is designed) :

NZXT gamma
K350
Antec x1
Nzxt source elite
CM k380

Ps: don't comment on their looks just consider it's performance while rating.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
And please rate these in order of performance of these cabinet( cooling, cable management and other basic features for which a good cabinet is designed) :

NZXT gamma
K350
Antec x1
Nzxt source elite
CM k380

Ps: don't comment on their looks just consider it's performance while rating.

You would be writing reply when I wrote this so I think that's why you missed it

Top Bottom