Buyer's Beware: Cheater in Digit Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
@RChandan: Thanks a lot for your post. And yes, I got a call from Adit Jain on saturday. Due to my project work, I can't go to internet. I'm very sorry for late replying.
He called me and told that he will send the iPod on saturday or the next day sunday. I agreed to it. Then I received a call on yesterday. He told me that he's going the send the iPod now(Monday). After that I didn't received any calls. I am hoping that he sent it on yesterday. If I didn't received it, I'll definitely inform it in this thread.
I once again thank all the forum members who are all replied to this thread.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
i alwez prefer dealing wit people in my area whr i can directly meet them...or atleast to ppl where i can send ne of my frnd or relative to transact....never rely on online dealing...whether buying or selling..

Enjoy~!

RChandan

Broken In
^ Very true. But we humans tend to believe more, than distrust. That's fundamental to most people.

I just feel that people in the Bazaar section should be extra careful with their dealings, and one way of achieving that would be to deal with the regulars, basically people with good reputation.

But again, the problem with that is that things become restrictive. A newcomer (let's say genuine) might be selling something cool at an attractive price, and people have to take a call whether or not they want to trust that person. Personally speaking, I would resist the temptation, but that's strictly me. Other people might feel differently.

I've even heard of fraud stories on Ebay, and Digit Bazaar is merely a facilitator without bells and whistles. So individual responsibility is all there is for protection.

OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
To all people who are watching this thread:
I received the courier from Adit Jain today evening. I received my iPod in perfect condition. The only thing missing in the box was the apple stickers, that would cost nothing.
I would like to thank all the forum members especially freshseasons, kniwor (can't mention all, don't mistake me) and all people who helped me to get my iPod back.
I don't have any words to thank you all. Thanks a million.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
@venkat_chitra
congrats... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif
Chalo ant bhala toh sab bhala.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/1.gif
where is the party tonight..*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/69.gif

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
To the MODs, plz make this thread as sticky and lock it.
Make it example, so other frauds get aware and victims(if any) come up with their issues.

This case might not be one and only in our TDF bazaar history. Just because some people didn't complain, a lot of frauds got away.

From, now, no one.......

Kniwor

Learner
Congrats venkat on getting your ipod back.
Well I guess the purpose of the thread is solved. And we done need it anymore.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom