Buyer's Beware: Cheater in Digit Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

viruses

Journeyman
yes when he told that he sent the cash by courier I came to know that he is chor.
better dont buy anything from him he will send you second hand duplicate items.this thread can also be used for police evidence against him

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
the best thing to do in the bazar section wud be :
1>make it mandatory to post 2 pics of the item on sale along with ur username & date.
2>make it mandatury for new members to reach a certain no ofpost count b4 being allowed to post in bazaar section.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^ This is exactly what i am advocating , Infant TE and many other forums have this rule.
Its high time we implement this for the well being of this forum and its genuine members.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ i know that dood.i sell most of my stuffs there either on [E] or on TE.
havent faced any issues like this over there.
also both buyers & selleres need to be carefull b4 finalising deal.even the slightest of doubts need to be cleared b4 finalising deal.

static_x

In the zone
wait till Mr. Venkat gets his stuff back...you people have done a great job...I think Mod shud ban Mr. Adit as intentions are pretty clear now...he can be easily booked by the law because of using the fake dd (though he never sent that)...
This case is an excellent example for all the sellers as well as the buyers...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
^^Not even Photoshopped , looks like it is done in MS Paint . :(

very true..Mr. Adit now atleast brush your skills on photoshop for your future dealings..:grin:

Last edited:

sahil678

Broken In
oh! i'm shocked by looking all this that this can also happen while buying and selling.
neways u guys are great u helped him out a lot

sou2008

Broken In
The best way to sell old stuff is to sell them on Ebay and ask the buyer to pay first through Credit Card or Net Banking using the PaisaPay

Ya bro that's absolutely right ....
Mods there should be some rules against users who don't want to buy anything just
spoiling others threads by asking unnecessary question...
I have experienced a lot in this forums...
This guys don't have any work to do that's why they are troubling others
If a person is selling anything only the people who really want to buy must
give comments....:?:

Think about adding some useful rules
to keep this Bazaar live longer

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
He is accepting openly that, he committed mistake by returning the IPOD to the dude. If he paid really to the DD or to through the courier, By no way he accepts to return the IPOD. Who will let go their 7k.....?

mrbgupta

Journeyman
the best thing to do in the bazar section wud be :
1>make it mandatory to post 2 pics of the item on sale along with ur username & date.
2>make it mandatury for new members to reach a certain no ofpost count b4 being allowed to post in bazaar section.

I can cheat you even after posting 100 posts.Post count can never be a security measure.

I am new to the thinkdigit forums. i have never made a deal of buying and selling not because i am not interested, the reason is i tried many times never succeed because of negotiation.
another reason is i always thought is it foolproof to deal here, now after reading this thread i came to know that it is great to deal here. The main reason for this is that the members here are very helpfull in the condition of misshappening.

This thread is very much helpfull also it provides some knowledge about what to do or not when making deals here.

Well i m from delhi if Mr. Venkat doesn`t get his ipod back through courrier then ask him to give your thing to me i will courrier that thing to you. I will feel happy to help you.

And finally again Welldone to every member of digit who is helping Mr. Venkat

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Lol, can't believe the nerve of that guy to ask you whether he could STILL keep the god damn headphones. This guy must be a real cheap ass, to even compensate the courier charges with headphones! Jeeez, what about what you went through? Shouldn't there be any compensation for the mental harassment he put you through? In the court of law, yes. But outside this dingbat wants MONEY from YOU!

sahil678

Broken In
Lol, can't believe the nerve of that guy to ask you whether he could STILL keep the god damn headphones. This guy must be a real cheap ass, to even compensate the courier charges with headphones! Jeeez, what about what you went through? Shouldn't there be any compensation for the mental harassment he put you through? In the court of law, yes. But outside this dingbat wants MONEY from YOU!

LOLZ!!

RChandan

Broken In
@Venkat, any updates buddy? Has your package come through safe and sound? If not lemme know man, my friends stay close to this mutha, and I'll have some of his organs surgically removed without anesthesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom