Building a New Gaming/video editing PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
920 is the cheapest and it price is expected to be $315, which is same price for Q9450.

in India Q9450 costs around 18k

Not just proccy, the only chipste available for Core i7 right now is X58 and it costs a bomb and so does DDR3 memory.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
guys need help

i bought
viewsonic vx1932wm monitor ,,,, i heared that monitor has RTC error what is that rtc ,, what it does ... i saw only one error while playing games the color is resembling something like ,, but i saw very superb response time ,, the game is running ultimately fast ---- >

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
ViewSonic is known of such issues. But if ur games r running fyne then

U din tell

"he color is resembling something like " like????

OP
M

myhotdog

Journeyman
guys need help

i bought
viewsonic vx1932wm monitor ,,,, i heared that monitor has RTC error what is that rtc ,, what it does ... i saw only one error while playing games the color is resembling something like ,, but i saw very superb response time ,, the game is running ultimately fast ---- >
if you don't getting error why you worrying

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^He has copy pasted the same thing in over 5 threads. I had warned before too that dont double post and dont hijack others thread but he just does not listen. I have answered him a hundred times that if you dont get an error than why worry and he says OK and then goes and posts the same thing in some other thread.

OP
M

myhotdog

Journeyman
^^He has copy pasted the same thing in over 5 threads. I had warned before too that dont double post and dont hijack others thread but he just does not listen. I have answered him a hundred times that if you dont get an error than why worry and he says OK and then goes and posts the same thing in some other thread.
LMAO I think he is in some kinda shock

hellgate

At Hell's Disq

i think that guy has lost his sanity.:D
he was just arguing that AMD >>>> Intel with baseless facts.:)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
he will only stop posting that until his monitor really gives that problem

And btw, some one please tell him that game will be fast if there is good GPU and not because of monitor.

20" monitor khareedo aur onboard GPU se crysis warhead enjoy karo. gtx ya 48xx ki kya zaroori hai? :)

any response time below 5ms is barely negligible.

LMAO it mean he needs some meditation

that makes it three

1) Grammar classes
2) Computer classes
3) Meditation classes

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
i think that guy has lost his sanity.:D
he was just arguing that AMD >>>> Intel with baseless facts.:)

Actually i did not posted , we had a party two days before.... my friends were @ home posting in the forums ,, i told to post a new thread on the VIEWSONIC VX1932wm
but they did in all forums ,,sorry ...

I dint say AMD is the BEST ,, i still now agree that E8500 is the fastest in the games :)

he will only stop posting that until his monitor really gives that problem

And btw, some one please tell him that game will be fast if there is good GPU and not because of monitor.

20" monitor khareedo aur onboard GPU se crysis warhead enjoy karo. gtx ya 48xx ki kya zaroori hai? :)

any response time below 5ms is barely negligible.

that makes it three

1) Grammar classes
2) Computer classes
3) Meditation classes

thank you :),,, any way sorry dude i dint post on multiple threads :(

then i have a doubt ...

in the monitor we have see NS is better or MS is better???

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Do you have a single key for '.' and ',' ? ... it looks so :|. Anyways, sorry dude if you feel hurt. I wont bash you from now on. It happens sometimes :D.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ What the hell is that. See, I know that you are intentionally posting such stupid sentences because I see you posting in normal manner in many threads. So, cut the CRAP

Leave him. He is a fanboy. And 50% of the fanboys don't have a mind of their ! Remember I was a fanboy too and used to give useless, waste counter-answers... but I have left it but he hasnt :|.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
^^ What the hell is that. See, I know that you are intentionally posting such stupid sentences because I see you posting in normal manner in many threads. So, cut the CRAP

ooo cool i just kidding ,,, Hey i love AMD and i love intel ok ,, i want to debate so then only i could get more information about the processor ok :D:D:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^He wasnt confuses,,,, he ask question only :D:D:D:D

Ok ok now leave him please. Everyone has the right to post in peace and we cant discuss offtopic like this :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom