Budget for Camera Mobile 10k-15k

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Anyone?
Mobile below 10k please?
Samsung M12 4GB/64GB

*www.tatacliq.com/samsung-galaxy-m1...zkWFDDmeg08tmDzor97-JkZIzWLOzXPcaAr-rEALw_wcB

Don't go with Chinese phones it's better to go with Samsung (korean) phones as for I am concerned.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Don't go with Chinese phones it's better to go with Samsung (korean) phones as for I am concerned.

This is where the Stereotype starts. As a general consensus we all think that if its a "MADE IN CHINA" then it will be a Cheap and inferior quality product. Which is wrong. China is world wide famous for Cheap labor and parts that is why the whole world depends on China. For e.g: Walmart, AliExpress, Lenovo

Actually, They produce both Superior & Inferior quality products but the later kind of overshadows the former. That is why the perception of staying away from Chinese brands. And we don't know if Samsung which is Korean brand might depend on some of its components on China :)

Well, I don't support China or telling it as a Fanboy. But I have seen good quality products too. My 2 cents.

@TigerKing : You can go ahead with Realme. I've been a satisfied user of X2 Pro for the last 2.5 years and its still going strong. My brother still uses the Realme 1 128 gb (The first launch device in India in 2018) though he is thinking of buying a new one as he wants to try some new phone ;)

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Good find, don't agree with last statement though
Every phone will have bloatware but only phones allow either all or few of its bloatware removal by its users.

I noticed such phones namely Samsung & Nokia.
Some bloatware can be disabled but on Chinese phones there is no such feature.

That's why I am recommending Korean & Finnish phones.

Because I used or are using these phones. That's why.

Every phone will have bloatware but only phones allow either all or few of its bloatware removal by its users.

I noticed such phones namely Samsung & Nokia.
Some bloatware can be disabled but on Chinese phones there is no such feature.

That's why I am recommending Korean & Finnish phones.

Because I used or are using these phones. That's why.

Oneplus & Moto are pretty clean for Chinese, just saying.

If you say about nagware like those push notification ads, guess what, Samsung M series has them as well & they can only be reduced a lot during first setup. I have a feeling that if my S20 FE was setup by someone other me, it will push some suggestions notifications as well. In MIUI, at least you can disable those post first set up as well. Most local shopkeepers always check all boxes when setting up your phone for the first time. I recently tagged along with a friend who bought an Oppo (not a good decision, I know), I literally had to snatch the phone from the shop employee's hand at Poorvika.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This is great tutorial on debloating realme phones

*technastic.com/uninstall-disable-realme-bloatware/

It might fail for some apps which is why rooting is needed but one can get of rid of most of them.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

If you say about nagware like those push notification ads, guess what, Samsung M series has them as well & they can only be reduced a lot during first setup. I have a feeling that if my S20 FE was setup by someone other me, it will push some suggestions notifications as well. In MIUI, at least you can disable those post first set up as well. Most local shopkeepers always check all boxes when setting up your phone for the first time. I recently tagged along with a friend who bought an Oppo (not a good decision, I know), I literally had to snatch the phone from the shop employee's hand at Poorvika.
I used Motorola Android one Program phones but their RMA is shit.
I never used One Plus though so can't comment on them.

Android One program phones bloatware can be Uninstalled or there isn't any bloatware in them though.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Samsung M12 4GB/64GB

*www.tatacliq.com/samsung-galaxy-m1...zkWFDDmeg08tmDzor97-JkZIzWLOzXPcaAr-rEALw_wcB

Thank you. Samsung looks nice.

Actually Chinese are good. It's all Indian locals seller sell their products in the name of "चाइना का माल" and says "चला तो चांद तक नहीं तो रात तक"

I wonder why will china make led lights strings for India's diwali festival. But still news channels chinese products awareness campaign runs every diwali and encourage bad quality Indian products. This will only harm India's export quality.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thank you. Samsung looks nice.

Actually Chinese are good. It's all Indian locals seller sell their products in the name of "चाइना का माल" and says "चला तो चांद तक नहीं तो रात तक"

I wonder why will china make led lights strings for India's diwali festival. But still news channels chinese products awareness campaign runs every diwali and encourage bad quality Indian products. This will only harm India's export quality.
Wait another 5 years we Indians will dominate the EV raw material market.
Then China will have to rethink its strategy man.

Give another 5 years then we will be making our own LEDs or anything.

Jindal, TAta sons etc have already are putting efforts regarding EV raw materials production & procurement.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl

YouTube search "geekyranjit ads"

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Geeky Ranjit does paid reviews. I stopped trusting him and his videos long back.
Watch Technical Guruji & Trakin Tech videos.
Also watch Beebom videos.

What? I always thought it was the very opposite.

Ranjit even if he's paid, atleast goes into details and gives his opinions what makes or breaks the device. He gives subjective opinion on build quality, and compromises.

Technical guruji just reads the specs off the specsheet and calls it a day.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
What? I always thought it was the very opposite.

Ranjit even if he's paid, atleast goes into details and gives his opinions what makes or breaks the device. He gives subjective opinion on build quality, and compromises.

Technical guruji just reads the specs off the specsheet and calls it a day.
That's what is called make believe. If there are listeners there will always be truth sayers. This is an idiom in telugu.

Geeky Ranjit does paid reviews. I stopped trusting him and his videos long back.
Watch Technical Guruji & Trakin Tech videos.
Also watch Beebom videos.

Please, don't recommend Technical Guruji to people. He doesn't do reviews. Trackin Tech seems the same. I didn't expect such recommendations from you honestly.

Ranjit goes into details & even says stuff are subjective. He might do paid reviews, no way I can disprove that, but can you prove it either? But at the end, he has quality content.

Beebom was caught doing a paid video for Flipkart Smart upgrade or something & C4ETech roasted them.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Any new guide on removing ads on poco M4 pro 5g?
Or same old method using Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools
*github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools

Top Bottom