OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Highly unlikely
No.. it's.
Samsung S5KJN1
Ok both Redmi Note 11 and Poco M4 pro

Looks like realme giving great camera sensor. imx766*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220217/8efcc6850b8eb6e68f785c1b1bea959b.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220217/db306c00c5ab19666df999ab2d0238ec.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220217/ddb2236dbb439e8f72ff7e2618de684e.jpg

Does anything below Realme 9 Pro+ have that Sony IMX766 sensor? Not likely no. I still don't think Samsung's 108MP sensor is a good choice, just increases cost & processing load but android has always been about bragging high numbers, be it high MP or 1440p res displays.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Does anything below Realme 9 Pro+ have that Sony IMX766 sensor? Not likely no. I still don't think Samsung's 108MP sensor is a good choice, just increases cost & processing load but android has always been about bragging high numbers, be it high MP or 1440p res displays.
may be they are targetting those who don't know much about software optimization etc. but jump at numbers. a multi-brand mobile shop owner told me 2 months back that many people who come to buy under 20000 ask about megapixel of the camera and how many are there. one such person told him he got robbed by apple as his iphone 12 has only 2 cameras. i have also noticed a lot of twitter techies talking similar things.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
^Well he did get robbed. But not because of just 2 cameras.
so sorry but i have a slightly different opinion. since the person was happy with the purchase and it is his money, it is ok. there are some people i know who are using a galaxy fold just for calls, sms and some whatsapp. they are happy after spending their own money, it is fine imho.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Galaxy fold is a super ultrapremium device but the tech isnt there yet. Foldable I mean. Its not durable at all. I've used it hands on and I could see the crease and how fragile the device is.

Its just for snobs atm.

may be they are targetting those who don't know much about software optimization etc. but jump at numbers. a multi-brand mobile shop owner told me 2 months back that many people who come to buy under 20000 ask about megapixel of the camera and how many are there. one such person told him he got robbed by apple as his iphone 12 has only 2 cameras. i have also noticed a lot of twitter techies talking similar things.
Definitely happens, that is why android manufacturers prefer quantity over quality. Hence why Oppo & Vivo sells, they usually have cheap SoC & low quality cameras for the price, good selfie cams though.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Definitely happens, that is why android manufacturers prefer quantity over quality. Hence why Oppo & Vivo sells, they usually have cheap SoC & low quality cameras for the price, good selfie cams though.
imho in the last 4-5 years, it has become a race to launch one model after another, just to flood the market instead of concentrating a little on software part. a lot of customers also have no idea or don't feel it is much relevant for privacy and security but just jump at high specs mentioned at low price.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
When New launches will be stopped? So I can choose from newly launched available device?
its now a fast flowing river unless you are looking for some apple device. so you need to choose at any given point as per your requirements and the amount you are ready to spend.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
imho in the last 4-5 years, it has become a race to launch one model after another, just to flood the market instead of concentrating a little on software part. a lot of customers also have no idea or don't feel it is much relevant for privacy and security but just jump at high specs mentioned at low price.
That is one of the reason for High price of Memory Chips and Semiconductor issue in market.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
There are 2 options now. Buy new device for aged relative and keep old device with us. Or buy new device for us and give old device to aged relative.

1. Buy 10k mobile for aged relative
  • 5000+ battery (6000mah preferred)
  • good front camera for video calling and back camera for photo video
---
How is infinix hot 11s for 10k?
Redmi 9 power is not available and overpriced on Flipkart.

2. Buy 15k mobile for us
  • good camera
  • 5g optional
---
Poco M4 pro on 1st flash sell
Is there any better device compared to this one for same budget?

Need to buy in 2-3 days asap.

@omega44-xt @Zangetsu @vidhubhushan @Nerevarine @whitestar_999 @bssunilreddy

Last edited:
OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
You take the call between option 1 & 2, most select 2.

For 15k, IMO RN11 & Poco M4 pro 5G are good options, get 128GB variant.
Yes. My preference is buying Poco M4 Pro 5G only. But if I couldn't get it on 22nd Feb, I need backup plan. Redmi note 11 or Vivo T1 5G

Can you suggest 10k device?

I will buy on 22nd or next day max. Not after that.

Last edited:
Anyone?
Mobile below 10k please?
Poor value IMO, see what has good specs. Expect, HD panel with Helio G35, 4GB RAM & 64GB storage.

This has great specs for the price but I have OS & build concerns, G35 phones won't be that responsive, so choose your poison. Check its reviews:
*www.amazon.in/Tecno-Spark-Pro-Interstellar-64GB/dp/B09MWCWRMP/

Top Bottom