BSNL to start 3G services by Dec. 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
*www.techtree.com/India/News/EXCLUSIVE_MTNL_to_Launch_3G_for_the_Common_Man/551-92302-613.html

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If MTNL is the one providing 3G in Mumbai, then it is as good as not having 3G at all. These people despite years of existence cannot provide proper network reception and call quality to their customers. Only reason people go for their service is because their call and messaging rates are lower. However their GPRS rates are same as those of Vodafone and Airtel despite the service not being nearly as good.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^Completely agree with you in terms of service, but their GPRS tariffs are also very low. You can get an unlimited data transfer plan for less than Rs. 400(including taxes) while for others it is(without taxes)
Airtel 499
Vodafone 899
Idea 699
Tata 1199
Reliance 1500
in Delhi

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
BSNL 3G by Diwali In Punjab Circle (read in newspaper)
Will be implemented in rest areas except south till December & in South by June

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^Defintely. Prices of GPRS are surely going to fall a bit once 3G is launched. But for a year or so, 3G will be out of reach of most people(Due to its price)

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
BSNL will launch 3G phones by December

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to launch the next generation of 3G phones by the year end.

The Chairman and managing director of BSNL, Kuldeep Goyal, was in the city on Friday to launch BSNL’s managed network services.

He said, “We will launch 3G services a north Indian city other than Delhi and later roll it out across the country,” said Goyal.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
^^Yea, i guess it will be rolled out in Chandigarh. Read it in Newspaper few days back that they have infrastructure ready for IPTV and 3G :)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
good ...

i heard that we need 3G enabled sim card in order get access of 3G ...

and wht would bethe proce ?? i think iw ill be 1500 for UL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom