BSNL Broadband to offer minimum Internet Speed as '2Mbps'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
So basically if I keep the router switched on all the time.. I'll always have the 2mbps speed?
Just confirmed again, been receiving 2 mbps even after ~3GB of download as I have not yet restarted router, now will see how long it goes.

Flash

Lost in speed
Another Slap for BSNL in Kerala!!

telecomtalk.info said:
True Unlimited Plans

Asianet’s True Unlimited Plan 510 offers 1Mbps unlimited broadband without any fair usage limits for Rs. 510 per month. The True Unlimited Plan 899 offers 2Mbps unlimited broadband without any fair usage limits for Rs. 899 per month. Both these true unlimited plans were earlier available with Asianet, but were later withdrawn. By re-introducing these true unlimited broadband plans, Asianet Broadband had entered into a direct competition with BSNL in the Kerala circle.

Recently BSNL has introduced five new unlimited broadband plans Kerala to reduce disconnection rate. However BSNL’s unlimited plans comes with fair usage limit and post FUP speed of just 512 kbps. This makes Asianet true unlimited broadband plans more attractive and affordable for broadband users.

Asianet re-introduces true, unlimited 1Mbps and 2Mbps broadband Internet plans in Kerala

Flash

Lost in speed
FCK BSNL!!! For the same price, others get only 2Mbps till 1GB only !!

No.ParticularsBBG ULD545CS109ComboULDBBG 675CS110 BBG ComboULD 845CS111BBG ComboULD 945CS112ComboULDBBG 999CS113
1Bandwidth (Download Speed) Upto 2Mbps till15 GB,512 Kbps beyondUpto 4Mbps till25 GB, 512Kbps beyondUpto 6Mbps till 35GB, 1 Mbps beyondUpto 8Mbps till 40 GB, 1Mbps beyondUpto 8Mbps till 60 GB, 1Mbps beyond
2Applicability
All users of Nellore SSA of AP Circle only

BSNL introduces five new broadband plans for Nellore (Andhra Pradesh) with higher FUP limit

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
FCK BSNL!!! For the same price, others get only 2Mbps till 1GB only !!

No.ParticularsBBG ULD545CS109ComboULDBBG 675CS110 BBG ComboULD 845CS111BBG ComboULD 945CS112ComboULDBBG 999CS113
1Bandwidth (Download Speed) Upto 2Mbps till15 GB,512 Kbps beyondUpto 4Mbps till25 GB, 512Kbps beyondUpto 6Mbps till 35GB, 1 Mbps beyondUpto 8Mbps till 40 GB, 1Mbps beyondUpto 8Mbps till 60 GB, 1Mbps beyond
2Applicability
All users of Nellore SSA of AP Circle only

BSNL introduces five new broadband plans for Nellore (Andhra Pradesh) with higher FUP limit

That account against NET neutrality ;)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I don't know why Kolkata and West Bengal in particular is left behind???
Importantly to say why not introduce this plan in PAN INDIA region???

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I guess we should send postal mails to DOT for BSNL's discrepancy and partiality around the India.. technically they are favouring some regions.. which can easily count against NET neutrality. Being a PUBLIC Sector company , every Indian should be equally treated.. be it the prices..

Kind of busy these days, if anyone can draft mail and also other details ie. where to send.. I will send 5-6 copy from my side in various names :
Here you need to study :
Public Grievances | Department of Telecommunication

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is not discrimination,it is business.By same logic Air India/Indian Airlines should charge same price between two major airports & two small/remote airports if distance between them is same but it is not like that.In Andhra/Hyderabad/Bangalore circles,because of increasing competition BSNL has no other choice but to offer such plans.If tomorrow BEAM/ACT decides to come to Kolkata or Kerala then these too will see launch of new plans by BSNL.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
It is not discrimination,it is business.By same logic Air India/Indian Airlines should charge same price between two major airports & two small/remote airports if distance between them is same but it is not like that.In Andhra/Hyderabad/Bangalore circles,because of increasing competition BSNL has no other choice but to offer such plans.If tomorrow BEAM/ACT decides to come to Kolkata or Kerala then these too will see launch of new plans by BSNL.
Bro, why going logical.. ;)

Lets shoot them mails and see what they have to say..

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
2Mbps in BSNL should be 20kbps. I have suffered a lot from them in my past. Poor customer support. Meaning of FUP in their dictionary should be let's Fed Up People.

Whistler81

The One and Only
BSNL no doubt has the largest network in the country and they have the capacity of giving more than what is expected of them at half the cost. Due to high corruption at the highest level officials do not create introduce better plans as they are bribed by private telecom operators to so that they can do business. Don't expect anything from bsnl adn stop making threads about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom