Brainwavz M1 - value for money earphones

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Temp solution is to hold it in a way that it works, otherwise you will have to change the cable.

Sarath

iDota
@Krow

Very nice review mate. Thanks it will be a great help, as iam planning to buy a iems. If my current cx180 can be repaired.
Well done :)

@all

Guys please check my problem. I have sennheiser cx180 earphone, my younger bro have done something to it and now i cant properly hear from it. The problem is at the connector to the device the place where the sennheiser is written which led to 3.5mm jack. If the surface is held in some direction then it worked correctly. I dont have bill i have misplaced it somewhere. But i have the box in which it came. Its been over an year using it. But few months before this incident happened. What to do? Is there any sennheiser shop in Pune. What will be the repair cost, any idea?

I think I have the same problem. Mine are 1.5yrs old. The left speaker produces a distorted sound because of which I have dumped them.
You should try contacting sennheiser and ask if its repairable before splurging in new ones. For 1500 bucks these are not cheap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:35pm- Read the review
4:50pm- Ordered M1 from pristine note
5:00pm- GF says she will get me Monster Turbine from UK.
After 5pm- :duh2: ~> :banghead:

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
4:35pm- Read the review
4:50pm- Ordered M1 from pristine note
5:00pm- GF says she will get me Monster Turbine from UK.
After 5pm- :duh2: ~> :banghead:

Today? :lol: My tip: listen to both, sell off the one you don't like. You'll get a good price for both, just wash the tips you use.

Sarath

iDota
Today? :lol: My tip: listen to both, sell off the one you don't like. You'll get a good price for both, just wash the tips you use.

Hey krow- the emoticons are overexpressive :razz: . I am actually elated that I am finally getting headphones after such a long search. You review helped me nail my choice, although I had never factored in the M1.

Plus the turbine IEMs is just an added bonus. I am not sure if I will get them at all.

Also the more the merrier. Looking at how my brother is treating his bundled apple earpieces, I am sure my M1 will find a new owner pretty soon. Also at 1999bucks the apple phones are far from moneys worth.

Oh forgot to mention, my bad: Great Review. (Yes, I am gonna copy your style a bit ;-) )

Sarath

iDota
^^Sorry didn't understand

Company: Monster Cables
Model name: Turbines
Type: In Ear Monitors

If you are asking which of the turbines then I think its the most basic one selling for a cheap 8ooo bucks.

The next model is the turbine pro. Saw them for 1334*12= Rs.16000

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I guess this one
Monster® Turbine™ High Performance In-Ear Speakers™

Looking for bass ?

Btw here are some other IEMs under same range to consider:
*www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/47856...trident-dn-16-hephaes-added-8-10#post_6492055