Brainwavz M1 - value for money earphones

doomgiver

Warframe
Brainwavz M1 IEM Earphones - Preorder [Brainwavz-M1] - $29.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

look at that price!

Last edited:
OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Nice review! I've got the old gen iPod nano of the same colour (although it's on its last legs) that's coupled with the Brainwavz M2's - I do like heavy bass, mind!
Thanks. I was going to buy the M2 initially, but its pre-order $10 discount slipped away and I settled for three M1s. :)
Sorry Faun, had no time till now. Soon I will post. :)
Brainwavz M1 IEM Earphones - Preorder [Brainwavz-M1] - $29.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

look at that price!
I got it for a dollar less than that too. :p
Great review man. :)
And nice pictures too.
I'm also planning to write a review on my M2. :)
Thanks. And do write your review (and post it here). :)

Rahim

Married!
Sorry for bumping this thread. I have ordered M2 from Pristine Note at TE and sent the scanned copy of the payment but still not getting any confirmation or response :( I hope everything will be all right?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sorry Faun, had no time till now. Soon I will post. :)
Soon....

Sorry for bumping this thread. I have ordered M2 from Pristine Note at TE and sent the scanned copy of the payment but still not getting any confirmation or response :( I hope everything will be all right?

You made the deal in TE forum ? If yes then no probs.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
@Faun The problem is that I have no laptop/desktop now and the song is not on my iPod. Need to get it synced asap. :(

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Since nobody has mentioned it,Id like to raise a doubt.

You used an ipod classic without it being rockboxed? that's practically phail as it has bs of a equaliser and theres a considerable sound difference when pair of good iems are used with an ipod and when used with a phone/pmp with adjustable equaliser settings.

ntl,iems look pretty badass :)

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
I use my iPod with EQ off. I am not very fond of any of the presets except maybe rock. I'll post a comparison when I have another player. :) As of now, these sound better on the iPod than on my Dell XCD35.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Ha ha. You are most welcome.

Minor update: A friend's M1 is slightly damaged. The aluminium part of the ear housing got separated from the plastic part. I think the glue gave away as the earphones were in a bag with a load of other stuff. But then they are fine now. Plonked them back together and fixed. :)

noob

Cyborg Agent
Have purchased today :)

Pics and review soon :)

I use my iPod with EQ off. I am not very fond of any of the presets except maybe rock. I'll post a comparison when I have another player. :) As of now, these sound better on the iPod than on my Dell XCD35.

same here..EQ destroys the original composition. I always listen to pure music ,EQ OFF.

And ofcourse with iPod it will sound much better than laptop counter part. Sound chips make a huge difference.

how much is the burn-in period for ear phones ?

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Have purchased today :)
Pics and review soon :)
Waiting for review. :)
And ofcourse with iPod it will sound much better than laptop counter part. Sound chips make a huge difference.
I found the IEMs to work much better with a Dell Studio 15 laptop for songs as compared to the iPod Classic. Was not very good for movies though.
how much is the burn-in period for ear phones ?
Nothing really. M1s sound more or less the same no matter how much you use them. Even after six months of usage, I can't notice any difference in sound quality.

pratik385

In the zone
@Krow

Very nice review mate. Thanks it will be a great help, as iam planning to buy a iems. If my current cx180 can be repaired.
Well done :)

@all

Guys please check my problem. I have sennheiser cx180 earphone, my younger bro have done something to it and now i cant properly hear from it. The problem is at the connector to the device the place where the sennheiser is written which led to 3.5mm jack. If the surface is held in some direction then it worked correctly. I dont have bill i have misplaced it somewhere. But i have the box in which it came. Its been over an year using it. But few months before this incident happened. What to do? Is there any sennheiser shop in Pune. What will be the repair cost, any idea?

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Thanks pratik. :)

You should start a thread in the Audio section for queries. Audio - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@all

Guys please check my problem. I have sennheiser cx180 earphone, my younger bro have done something to it and now i cant properly hear from it. The problem is at the connector to the device the place where the sennheiser is written which led to 3.5mm jack. If the surface is held in some direction then it worked correctly. I dont have bill i have misplaced it somewhere. But i have the box in which it came. Its been over an year using it. But few months before this incident happened. What to do? Is there any sennheiser shop in Pune. What will be the repair cost, any idea?

internal wire snapped off./

Top Bottom