Blue screen while playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

gods_own

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
I seem to keep getting blue screen errors while playing games such as Max Payne and Fifa 2007....igxpdx32.dll error is the one which occurs most often and then there is 0*0000000A,0*00000008E..the irony is that in my old comp in the running of four years i had maybe be 5-6 bsod....but on this brand new one i keep getting them often..I understand i have no GPU but still Max Payne 1 gives a bsod that's a problem...

My system config is:
Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz
2GB Transcend DDR2 667Mhz
Seagate 250GB
Only onboard Graphics

Please help me out here...
Thanks.....

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
It seems to be a hardware problem.Is ur Power supply unit of good quality.Use microsoft's freely available tools to open the dump file and post the info received here.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
your solution may be here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61004

OP
G

gods_own

thks for your reply harvik780...there is no problem with the psu cause it is new...and the bsod doesn't happen immediately it happens maybe be 15-20 min into the game....Can i have your mailing address so that i can mail all the mini dump files to you cause i can't seem to upload the rar file here...thks again..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
re-install the gfx. drivers.

& make sure you have latest DX updates.

Intel® 82946GZ Graphics Controller

[OS:Windows* 2000, Windows* XP Home Edition, Windows* XP Media Center Edition, Windows* XP Professional]

after you uninstall the drivers (& restart), run CCleaner & TuneUp Utility's Registry Cleaner.

Then Install the drivers again.

OP
G

gods_own

thks man...past two days nothing to report...everything works fine....my driver was the jan 07 one...i guess it had some issues...anyway thks again....

Status
Not open for further replies.