Blue screen while playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

gods_own

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
I seem to keep getting blue screen errors while playing games such as Max Payne and Fifa 2007....igxpdx32.dll error is the one which occurs most often and then there is 0*0000000A,0*00000008E..the irony is that in my old comp in the running of four years i had maybe be 5-6 bsod....but on this brand new one i keep getting them often..I understand i have no GPU but still Max Payne 1 gives a bsod that's a problem...

My system config is:
Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz
2GB Transcend DDR2 667Mhz
Seagate 250GB
Only onboard Graphics

Please help me out here...
Thanks.....

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
It seems to be a hardware problem.Is ur Power supply unit of good quality.Use microsoft's freely available tools to open the dump file and post the info received here.

OP
G

gods_own

thks for your reply harvik780...there is no problem with the psu cause it is new...and the bsod doesn't happen immediately it happens maybe be 15-20 min into the game....Can i have your mailing address so that i can mail all the mini dump files to you cause i can't seem to upload the rar file here...thks again..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
re-install the gfx. drivers.

& make sure you have latest DX updates.

Intel® 82946GZ Graphics Controller

[OS:Windows* 2000, Windows* XP Home Edition, Windows* XP Media Center Edition, Windows* XP Professional]

after you uninstall the drivers (& restart), run CCleaner & TuneUp Utility's Registry Cleaner.

Then Install the drivers again.

OP
G

gods_own

thks man...past two days nothing to report...everything works fine....my driver was the jan 07 one...i guess it had some issues...anyway thks again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom