Best Headphone in budget

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Friends I need your help to buy a good Headphone set with durable mic. My budget is 450-600 Rupees. I need a good body too. The sound should be with bass.

D

Deleted member 118788

soundmagic pl11 @ 565 (Best In Your Budget)
Theitdepot - SoundMagic PL11 In-Ear-Headphone

OP
TechPlex

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Sorry! I forgot to mention that I don't want those mini headsets. I will be using the unit heavily. So I need big ones.

doomgiver

Warframe
those will be much more comfortable than ANY "big ones" at your budget.

anyway, its your ears that will take a beating, so man up and get "big ones"

mitraark

Decrepit
I use iBall Rocky , they cost me Rs 325 , i'm no expert but i think you'll be impressed by them. Clear sound , definitive thump , and quite rugged.

Sarath

iDota
Good headset with mic at your budget- Logitech ClearChat Premium PC Headset @Rs 650/-

I have these. They are almost dead now, within a year. There seems to a loose connection causing one of the speakers to black out quite often. The volume knob is a complete mess, touching it will cause the headphones to stop producing sound.

IMO the volume knob on the headsets shouldn't be fiddled with. Instead using the desktop controls will prolong the life. Read the same in many forums.

Apart from that, they produce good sound and are moderately confortable and good for video chatting.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I am also using this till now without any problem.Logitech has also 3years replacement warranty.But Op can choose any other model as stated by mitraark if he wants

tkin

Back to school!!
I have these. They are almost dead now, within a year. There seems to a loose connection causing one of the speakers to black out quite often. The volume knob is a complete mess, touching it will cause the headphones to stop producing sound.

IMO the volume knob on the headsets shouldn't be fiddled with. Instead using the desktop controls will prolong the life. Read the same in many forums.

Apart from that, they produce good sound and are moderately confortable and good for video chatting.
Lets see if I can break the slider of my siberia, its built like a tank :grin:

Sarath

iDota
I am also using this till now without any problem.Logitech has also 3years replacement warranty.But Op can choose any other model as stated by mitraark if he wants

Damn! Now where is my bill. Both my headphones are under warranty but I don't have their bills.

I have faced the same problem with many other headphones with an inbuilt volume rocker/dial. They malfunction and cause a break in connection leading to poor reception.
Either that or I am too rough in handling them.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Yes bill is very essential for RMAed any product.

For voice and video call any headphone from brand like Logitech/Creative/Microsoft is good.

Sarath

iDota
Talking about these right*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Snapbucket/05b4b67f-orig.jpg

Sarath

iDota
Mine must be dying of misuse then. I don't remember using it much though. Do you use the volume controls of the headset?

I think he should get this then, hoping I haven't scared him away from these. They sound good and are pretty good for video conferencing. I've used it more for games and music though.

OP
TechPlex

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Listen Pals, I am miles away from video chats. Now I wanted those for Gaming, Movies and music. What say?

Sarath

iDota
^That is exactly what I used mine for. But if you are looking for one without a mike then you have to look elsewhere.

Top Bottom