Best Graphics Cards in India – 2017 Q2 Guide

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Mere bhaiyo I was kidding. I am not blaming anyone. I thank @Vineet Sharma from the bottom of my heart for all his tech related advices here. Infact I owe him and you all. Peace.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol @topgear @billubakra

I admit, what I said didn't happen. The main reason behind this is huge demand of AMD cards because of their better performance in bitcoin mining, which really made them OOS in almost every market, wordwide. And so nVIDIA got the monopoly in mid-segment, again. It really turned the market around, atleast for now.

Read about this and last heard asus and some others are making gpus specific to mining so that may lower the price.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Moreover Ethereum craze is coming down too and others like litecoin haven't picked up pace yet.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Which GPU to buy since I have a FreeSync Monitor but my budget is below 12k?

1. Sapphire RX560 4GB Pulse @ 12.2k
OR
2. Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB Mini @ 11.4k

Flash

Lost in speed
But 1050ti is way faster than RX560 and I am confused which one to go for?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Performance wise 1050Ti beats 560, but if you buy NVIDIA, there won't be any variable refresh rate in your FreeSync monitor.
It will be like a normal one.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Which GPU to buy since I have a FreeSync Monitor but my budget is below 12k?

1. Sapphire RX560 4GB Pulse @ 12.2k
OR
2. Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB Mini @ 11.4k

you already have listed in your sig 1050ti ?

if you already have a graphic card , just wait 1 month or so and hopefully we will see Rx 570 again at 15k.. buy that .. no point in buying nvidia , since it does not have freesync which makes gaming experience a lot smootherr.. , and Rx 560 isn't powerful enough..

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

if you already have a graphic card, just wait 1 month or so and hopefully we will see Rx 570 again at 15k.. buy that ... no point in buying Nvidia, since it does not have free-sync which makes the gaming experience a lot smootherr.. , and Rx 560 isn't powerful enough...
Maybe waiting for RX570 to come down to 15k is the best thing to do as of now.

billubakra

Conversation Architect

if you already have a graphic card , just wait 1 month or so and hopefully we will see Rx 570 again at 15k.. buy that .. no point in buying nvidia , since it does not have freesync which makes gaming experience a lot smootherr.. , and Rx 560 isn't powerful enough..

Bhai what exactly is this Freesync feature in layman language? Since you know that I got a Zotac as AMD's were OOS or very highly priced due to mining.

Flash

Lost in speed
Maybe waiting for RX570 to come down to 15k is the best thing to do as of now.
But, will GPU prices come down low in the upcoming months? AMD GPU Mining craze is still on!
Oh crap... the AMD Vega is “insanely good” at cryptocurrency mining

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Bhai what exactly is this Freesync feature in layman language? Since you know that I got a Zotac as AMD's were OOS or very highly priced due to mining.

freesync gets rid of stuttering and screen tearing ..

so in short it makes your gameplay smooth and fluid .. gaming experience at 45 fps with Freesync feels very close to 60 FPS without freesync ....

billubakra

Conversation Architect
freesync gets rid of stuttering and screen tearing ..

so in short it makes your gameplay smooth and fluid .. gaming experience at 45 fps with Freesync feels very close to 60 FPS without freesync ....

My eyes were not able to spot a difference in the whole video lol or is there any graphic driver issue with my system?

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
My eyes were not able to spot a difference in the whole video lol or is there any graphic driver issue with my system?

that's good if you are not able to spot the differences.. forget about it now .. because if you now look for it , then it might be hard to be able to NOT SEE the differences...
so don't focus on it now , and enjoy your gaming :)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My eyes were not able to spot a difference in the whole video lol or are there any graphic driver issue with my system?
Did you notice the jagged edges when Free Sync is turned off during windmill test. The same jagged edges aren't seen when Free Sync is turned on.

Top Bottom