Best camera phone at 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Techie

In the zone
why dont u see this months mag u can get whatever u want from mobile of 5k to 35 k this issue is very gggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd:D :D

prankie

D PrankMaster
maharajadhiraj said:
You said it bro!!! By the way do u know that nokia 6630 is THE most powerful imaging phone from nokia yet. If u want good quality pics from ur mobile(nokia) go for 6630. Its amazing.

Wrong Bro!!!
N80 is the most powerful imaging phone frm nokia till date....

@subhranath
Try moto L7, or Samsung X660.. both will come in ur budget.. and are fairly good devices.. bt i wont say that their camera is very good.
I would recommend u to add a lil more money and get uself N6630...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
check DIGIT magazine June. you can find your phone.
btw you can also try Samsung X700, SE k608i, LG M4410(we all know about LG battery) it has all the features you want if you can't go for more than 10k.
For more than 10k you already get a lot of suggetion.
NOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE........

mandar5

Youngling
I dont know how many of you would agree with me but I think below 10k the SE K700i is the best bet.It has got some amazing features for the camera.The superb frames and effects takes the camera altogether to a different level.Though it has VGA camera ,its resolution can be changed to 1280 x 960 pixels making it around 1.2 mp camera.
I dont say it has the best camera but as the guy who started this thread wants a great phone with camera i think K700i is not a bad choice.I think its even cheaper may be around 8k.The remaining money can be utilized to buy Ubs cable so that the 41 MB memory wont be any issue.
Cheers,
Mandar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom