Best camera phone at 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_mech

Broken In
If you can stretch your budget to 11.2K then consider buying Nokia 6630,which has very good camera and has fastest processor in S60 phones.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You will rue your decision, irrespective of the phone you opt for!
You CANNOT get half a decent camera(phone) for 10K. Be realistic, man!
You have to shell out 16K and buy the K750i. It's your decision; I just popped my two cents in! :)

alienspiesu

Journeyman
dude i wud advice u to wait n buy a nokia 6630 its the best tat is closest 2 ur budget.. nw its arnd 11.2k,, buy tat n u wont regret it.. its headfones have a quality almost the same as an i-pod.. im serious.. try listenin n ull find out..

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
digital_mech said:
If you can stretch your budget to 11.2K then consider buying Nokia 6630,which has very good camera and has fastest processor in S60 phones.

You said it bro!!! By the way do u know that nokia 6630 is THE most powerful imaging phone from nokia yet. If u want good quality pics from ur mobile(nokia) go for 6630. Its amazing.

As for w550i, the sound quality is EXCELLENT but the camera isn't too good compared to 6630 if u ask me since i use both the phones. still if ur a camera freak, go for 6630.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
if u still wanna go cheap here is the list
se k300i
se k700i
lg c2500
samsung x630 or its 620
nok 3200(cheapest and quite clear)
se t610
se t630
nok 7600(though u wont get it newhere)
nok 3220

martian

Broken In
Around 10,000? Mm.. sounds a bid too conservative for a good camera phone! Well, I'd say you for the Moto L7. You'd not regret! It has got a 1.2 mp camera!

alian1980

Right off the assembly line
You can go in for the Samsung X700. Its got all the features and is priced under 10 K. The camera is 1.2 MP, with FM and MP3 capabilities...

check out more about the features at:

*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_x700-review-80.php

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
go wit k600i...im not sure abt its pricing but its got 1.3mp cam... cam shud be good as its from se...

cheers

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude i don think it has a 1.3 mp cam u can ride on wid k700i and a lil bargain on a 2nd hand k750i can make u happy!!!!!!

Ankit

Journeyman
well here are ny choices......
samsung x700 ...best under 10000/-
1.3mp camera...bluetooth...fm...music..player...expandable memory....256k color screen...EDGE.....hat else do you want...
then there is nokia 6670...for 10.5K with 1mp camera...off course 6630 is here with 1.3 mp camera for 11.3k....and top of the lot....SE k750i for 13.5K...2 mp camera...

freakanomics

Broken In
n6630 is the 1 for u if u can stretch ur pocket a bit. It has XCELLENT camera but no flash,decent sound quality and the fastest processor in nokia phones. Imagine clicking 6 pics in 2 seconds! Cool,right? This is thru xperience,guys. I own a n6630.

executioner

Journeyman
Yes,Nokia 6630 is the best phone for u.It has a good camera but don't expect it to perform like a camcorder or digital camera.The video capture is bad.U cannot video something moving fast.It gets blurred.Still image is decent.Shutter speed is slow.so if u click a picture at say moment 01 second the picture will be taken at the moment 02-03 sec.Sound quality is decent.Head phones r good.but what sets it apart from other s60 phones is the power packed processor.It supports most games and applications.It also has 3G and EDGE.don't buy it from nokia authorized shop .They will charge u more and u can't bargain for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom