Best bang for the buck Laptop for Under 30K

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I think trinity will shake things in the driver department also...
see this

AnandTech - AMD Discontinues Monthly Driver Updates, Releases Catalyst 12.6 Beta

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yup. monthly drivers are discontinued. Massive Release of Modded and Beta Catalyst Drivers. Lets hope some Trinity dual GPU fixes are will make it to the end release.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
finally got the link for hp g6 detailed review by notebookcheck
its not 2005ax but it has i3 and 7670m

so ignoring performance we can have the idea of laptop in other parameters
display , design , sound , heat ( though this could be diff with amd )

www.translate.google.com/translate?...y/recenze-notebook/2012/hp-pavilion-g6-2050ec

hi gg bro ..
can you please go to hp site and fill in your serial no of lappy and see what is the price of additional warranty
few days back there was an offer 2 year additional warranty for 1k . can you confirm whether it is still available ? i think you also would be interested in that ...
i even contacted hp dealer he said he can't tell the price like this and told me to do the same as i am telling you ..

thanks waiting for your detailed review...

akbsol

Broken In
finally got the link for hp g6 detailed review by notebookcheck
its not 2005ax but it has i3 and 7670m

so ignoring performance we can have the idea of laptop in other parameters
display , design , sound , heat ( though this could be diff with amd )

Google Translate

hi gg bro ..
can you please go to hp site and fill in your serial no of lappy and see what is the price of additional warranty
few days back there was an offer 2 year additional warranty for 1k . can you confirm whether it is still available ? i think you also would be interested in that ...
i even contacted hp dealer he said he can't tell the price like this and told me to do the same as i am telling you ..

The additional warranty offer is still valid though on this model its for 1 year only for Rs. 1133. Ref PDF:

*h20426.www2.hp.com/pdf/Warranty_offer.pdf

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
as akbsol has already posted the laptop review in review section, i have moved the replies there and deleted the post. Let the discussion continue there and let this thread be left untouched till GG returns :)

OP
G

Games Goblin

Journeyman
Guys, sorry for going under the radar for the past few days, as lots of things came up - compunded by the heavy rain and resulting frequent power cuts here in Kerala (glad I bought a lappy :) )didn't get the time to check back here at TDF. But still I completed the review and posted it. You can read it here.

hi gg bro ..

Hi rish, I registered in the HP site, but I'm not able to purchase additional warranty from there~It lists out the contact details for enquiry of additional warranty - will definitely call them and confirm about the additional warranty.

Last edited: