Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Battlefield 3 maps - Battlefield 3 , Gulf of Oman, Sharqui Peninsula, Wake Island and Strike at Karkand are Back to Karkhand DLC maps.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

what tehran highway? its in the base maps.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Ohk cause i read somewhere(don't remember where) that BF3 comes only with 1 map i.e metro :/

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

LOL.. Metro is the most played map.. and doesn't have a single vehicle in that.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

hmm :/ any video teaching it atleast?
i could even turn the plane

dan4u

Took Off!!!

hmm :/ any video teaching it atleast?
i could even turn the plane

use your keyboard arrow keys and 'A' or 'D' to turn, using mouse to control plane/heli is hard.
also there are lots of tutorial guides online, IGN has one of the best, check this IGN flight controls. also If you want to know about everything in battlefield 3 get the Prima Battlefield 3 guide, it covers practically everything. the pdf file is around 200 MB, and you can get it in torrents.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Are you all playing today night? I might join you all from 10:30?

use your keyboard arrow keys and 'A' or 'D' to turn, using mouse to control plane/heli is hard.
also there are lots of tutorial guides online, IGN has one of the best, check this IGN flight controls. also If you want to know about everything in battlefield 3 get the Prima Battlefield 3 guide, it covers practically everything. the pdf file is around 200 MB, and you can get it in torrents.

okay thanks will read that :)

I'm getting a avg 75 fps(1440x900) flying mission(2nd misson in campgian)

SunE

Professional Newbie

@thesepent Dude try playing Team DeathMatch(TDM) for the first few days and then move to Rush. After that try Conquest.

I've already added you(T0rN4D0-SuNnY). If you can come online right now then we can get some TDM together.

dan4u

Took Off!!!

^^ I'm in

btw how do you pay in origin? seems like debit cards don't work......

trishankur

Broken In

Help me guys....i'm frm kolkata using bsnl ul750...m playing bf3 frm 1-2 monts ago...at first i dont hav any ping problem.....was getting 100-150ms....bt now frm a week i'm facing ping problem never getting ping below 250-300ms(i filtered only Asian servers). plzz help me.

Top Bottom