Battlefield 3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

wait i'm updating origin now, please bf3 work, and dont have a 10gb update

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

4GB (B2K), i think there was a ~1.5GB patch too.

DLC Sizes (Rs.599 each)
4GB for B2K
3.7GB for Armored Kill
2.5GB for Close Quarters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

great, high server what a day :(

Umm.can i play the game while its updating?
and how do i know if B2K got installed

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Okay so i upadated stil around 3 gb still 2 AM, And closed it
And when i opened it the morning its back to 1.9 gb :(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

ERROR SYCING CLOUD DATA <--------- IN THE START OF THE GAME
IS that a problem,

Okay, so i clicked BF3, it now syncs and takes me to battlelog website where it shows quick match,play campigan Dafuq?

BTW B2K doesn't give a extra campigan ?

dan4u

Took Off!!!

ERROR SYCING CLOUD DATA <--------- IN THE START OF THE GAME
IS that a problem,

Okay, so i clicked BF3, it now syncs and takes me to battlelog website where it shows quick match,play campigan Dafuq?

BTW B2K doesn't give a extra campigan ?
yep battlelog is where you access everything in BF3, also B2K is a multiplayer map pack, there's no extra campaign with it :p.....

error syncing comes for me too sometimes it no big deal, just choose local data or cloud data which ever is newest.....

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Seriouslly I hate the crap that we have to log in to Battlelog to play
anyways i wana try multiplayer now
Add me up guys
commanderserpent :D

So just for extra maps? EA'S charging 500+ bucks...Ea

why are most of the servers empty? Is bf3 multiplayer dead like c2?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

you will get used to battlelog.. its more than just launching the game. also its broken :p

Each DLC has its own fan following.. but most of the time we go back to base maps :)

search for Asian / European servers

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Err..sorry noob question, played caspian border map...i can't understand how to play :|, do i do the story missons first to understand the game?

@RCcuber you should add a first post on what to do in multiplayer, or a noobs guide to multiplayer :).. This thread might get more hits then :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

lol .. okay..

ill give a short hint for you right now.. not in any order

1. Tickets - how many times a team member can spawn.. if this hits zero (in conquest or Rush) you loose.
2. Team Death Match - Run and Gun.. first team to reach #of required kills(tickets) wins.
3. Conquest - two teams with same #of tickets , fight to capture and control different flags across the map. if a team controls more than half of the flags then the enemy team will start loosing (read bleed) tickets.
4. Rush - Two teams , attackers and defenders, attackers try to blow up two M-COM stations by planting a bomb. defenders have unlimited tickets, attackers have limited tickets.. if tickets hit zero you lose.. if attackers take out the M-COMS then you loose.( there will be atleast 6 sets of M-Coms) each pair destroyed will reset the ticket counter and it begins all over again :p
5. Squad - sub team of 4 members max. highlighted by Green text on their heads.. Blue is the team, Red is the guys you need to kill. :p

You need to stick to your squad and help them play the objective. join in tonight (post 10 PM :p )

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Guides

that gives only some tips.. but not the core PTFO thing.. will discuss later about this

Top Bottom