Battlefield 3 discussion!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW .. in Operation Metro Conquest.. the team which gets Bravo Point wins :| , its a darn bloody map :D ..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
About done with Night Shift Mission in the SP Campaign. Any idea how many missions left from hereon.
Posted earlier..
Semper Fidelis
Operation Swordbreaker
Uprising
Going Hunting
Operation Guillotine
Comrades
Thunder Run
Fear No Evil
Night Shift
Rock and a Hard Place
Kaffarov
The Great Destroyer

BTW- Where are the save games located? Anyone knows?

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey, is it my system or is the mouse control in this game not smooth, I can't explain it with words, but the mouse control feels different, not as smooth as borderlands or Rage or even Crysis 2 was.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Hey, is it my system or is the mouse control in this game not smooth, I can't explain it with words, but the mouse control feels different, not as smooth as borderlands or Rage or even Crysis 2 was.

I think they have some mouse control fix in the patch this week.

Only some people are facing the negative acceleration issue that you are facing. Here is the official announcement:
"You’ll see improved polish, stability, weapons balancing, squad control functionality, user interface enhancements, and several feature enhancements that address feedback the community has provided to date—plus we’re removing the so called 'negative mouse acceleration' that some of you have experienced."
Source

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
hi,

has anyone here faced a bug where, during the sniping mission with cole, you enter a building, and cole asks you to finish off a PLR guard by sneaking from behind, and as you're approaching him, you drop to the ground dead as if you had a heart attack ! i tried searching for a solution on the net, but just found 3 vids on youtube depicting the scene, but with no comments on any of them ! have a look :

Battefield 3 - Blackburn has heart attack! (Funny Bug/Glitch) - YouTube

any solution to this ? waiting for the patch, but dont know would it address the issue.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
BF3 patch coming today with following fixes:
General performance and loading time improvements
• "Black Screen" fix for an issue occurring on some PC configurations
• Stereo and rendering support for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards
• Fixed several crashes that occurred when joining multiplayer and co-op sessions
• Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement (aka "negative mouse acceleration")
• You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position
• Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it (dangerous in Hardcore mode!)
• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM, SQDM, or Conquest
• A large number of damage and range tweaks on a number of weapons to fine-tune overall balance in the game
• Added round duration and ticket summary at End of Round screen
• Fixed a problem regarding key bindings while playing
• Significant changes to the Join Squad interface, detailed at the bottom of this post

Source

tkin

Back to school!!
hi,

has anyone here faced a bug where, during the sniping mission with cole, you enter a building, and cole asks you to finish off a PLR guard by sneaking from behind, and as you're approaching him, you drop to the ground dead as if you had a heart attack ! i tried searching for a solution on the net, but just found 3 vids on youtube depicting the scene, but with no comments on any of them ! have a look :

Battefield 3 - Blackburn has heart attack! (Funny Bug/Glitch) - YouTube

any solution to this ? waiting for the patch, but dont know would it address the issue.
I suffered the same issue, you have to attack him as soon as the prompt on the screen appears(press LMB for stealth kill), if you don't and get too close he is supposed to attack you and kill you but the animation never takes place and you get a "heart attack" instead. One of the worst QA I had ever seen for a game.

tkin

Back to school!!
Only Screenshot and Settings are there!
The settings folder has some big files in them, named profile or something, it could be the save game, just remove them from there and see if that's it.