Battlefield 3 discussion!

northzone13

Broken In
How is the multiplayer experience of BF3 on xbox 360 ppl? I am about to get my 360 in a few days and would certainly be buying this gem of a game. Is the online experience in BF3 smooth ?

Actually, its quite easy. Just go to the Platoon page, create the platoon, let it be known to the digitians. Visit the platoons once a day, and accept the new members. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How is the multiplayer experience of BF3 on xbox 360 ppl? I am about to get my 360 in a few days and would certainly be buying this gem of a game. Is the online experience in BF3 smooth ?

MP in Xbox360 is limited to 24 players, the Maps is limited cause of the lesser number of players, but Airspace is the larger, I don't think there will be any compromise in the FUN factor. Go ahead and buy it with your Xbox 360 :).

gameranand

Living to Play

Buy console version if you can play fps on console because for me its a hard *****.

icebags

Technomancer
what configuration you guys are having for bf3 ? i was thinking if it can run in my system (check my siggy) @ moderate settings and can provide some decent frame rates. i will also upgrade to a full hd monitor soon, so thinking if upgrade is a must for my system or not .....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW how to melee kill using the controller? RB just swipes the knife, while trying to melee I always get killed :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I have played with controller for a while. Only advantage being you can lay back and play and force feedback (Given that you like it). But, Not recommendable over mouse&KB.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
i thought i would never buy it, if it's not on steam. i thought mw3 would keep me engaged, so no bf3.
but, i bought this due to the hype and mw3 being so pricey. not understanding what this origin is all about.
hmm just entered my code, re-deemed, also re-deemed alienware dog tag code. what to do now? i never played bf game and origin. this crap asking me to upgrade my os. i'm on win xp. :(

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^^Yup it will not work on Windows XP.. It requires DX 10.. On the other hand, please don't use profanity..

Tachyon1986

In the zone
i thought i would never buy it, if it's not on steam. i thought mw3 would keep me engaged, so no bf3.
but, i bought this due to the hype and mw3 being so pricey. not understanding what this origin is all about.
hmm just entered my code, re-deemed, also re-deemed alienware dog tag code. what to do now? i never played bf game and origin. this crap asking me to upgrade my os. i'm on win xp. :(

Honestly, I can't sympathize with you there. You should have checked the minimum requirements more properly, so you would have known of the OS upgrade. Besides that , it's a great purchase but don't expect MW style gameplay. It's more realistic in BF , if you've never played the series before.

From what I've seen regarding user feedback of MW3 , it's not really much of an improvement over MW2 and is pretty much the same game. Well, I won't know for sure until I've tried it.

And cheers for Operation Metro , bloodiest map ever. Seine Crossing is also one of my favourites , and Tehran Highway is a sniper's haven.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I ordered a "Deluxe Mouse Mat" from SnapFish, I used a Battlefield 3 image from the internet. Damage Rs. 251 inclusive of Shipping charges and Service Tax. I ordered this on 11th night and I got it today :)

*img339.imageshack.us/img339/5681/58773919.jpg

*img856.imageshack.us/img856/7729/37065153.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These photos looks blurry but the mouse pad actually looks good. Go ahead Order your own.

PS: Razer Scarab Battlefield 3 Mouse pads costs $39.99 :p

Top Bottom