Battlefield 3 discussion!

gameranand

Living to Play
macho said:
Hi guys one question. Its looks like the Game is demanding more than crysis i believe. Let me know know if any one found Minimum requirement for this game to enjoy this clarity.
Well this game has been made on DX11 from the beginning so we can hope that the game will be nicely optimized for med range PCs also. It depends on the developers how they optimize their game the good example of this is Dirt 3. Looks damn good but will run even on low-mid PC at full details while we have NFS series which is demanding at least more demanding than Dirt series.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well this game has been made on DX11 from the beginning so we can hope that the game will be nicely optimized for med range PCs also. It depends on the developers how they optimize their game the good example of this is Dirt 3. Looks damn good but will run even on low-mid PC at full details while we have NFS series which is demanding at least more demanding than Dirt series.

Well, till now all the PC demonstrations havn't been on MAXIMUM settings as I read somewhere, they havn't been able to smoothly run max settings for demonstration purposes.

Feast your eyes bf beeches!

*i.imgur.com/851Tm.png
*i.imgur.com/mxXu1.jpg

As a part of a weekly blog update, the German Battlefield blog gave readers a sneak peak at the new “Battlelog” feature. However the blog post was taken down shortly after, leaving us with a few screenshots of the new social system. You can check out the system, which should be available in a preview state for the upcoming beta this fall.

The “Battlelog” system looks to be a more advanced social system as opposed to the recent “Autolog” featured in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Players will be able to co-ordinate with their friends online prior to stepping into the game, check out their upcoming unlocks, their rank, stats and even their friend’s status in-game.

The social aspect of the system includes a Facebook-like “Battle Feed” where you will be able to keep a tab on your friend’s recent accomplishments and their comments. It’ll be interesting to see how this will compete against Activision’s Call of Duty “Elite” system set to debut this year as well. The captured screenshots are after the break.

Source: Battleblog #3: First Pictures of Battlelog | BATTLEFIELDO | Your source for BF3 and BFPlay4free

More screenies on the lowest settings(alpha version). :

*www.abload.de/img/npg83nrmuf.png

*www.abload.de/img/14obmzo0mou.png

*www.abload.de/img/2dufdcwt8v0.png

*www.abload.de/img/ic0ccpemm9.png

*www.abload.de/img/2ch8ahflmh1.png

tkin

Back to school!!
I upgraded my setup just for this game, hope it's worth it.

On a side note, I will be able to max it right? If no, I might have to pop another 580 in there, damn uber graphics games.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
m.tweaktown.com/news/20302/battlefield_3_to_be_scaled_down_to_consoles_dreams_do_come_true/index.html

lool
i'd buy this game if it works on my 5670 :p
64 player mp :O

will it be class based like tf2? :p

i got to get a wired broadband :-/

will a logitech gt wheel work with this game? :))

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
why did the price of this game got increased from 999 to 1499 suddenly on Flipkart and nextworld? :shock:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:|
Why do you want to use a wheel to play a first person shooter!?

So? I always play FPS games with wheel

-----------
will BF3 mp be fun like TF2?

will it have SP story mode like BC2?

& finally, in games like BF series, whats the best class to start in MP?

sniper?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Man.. this game will rule.. but still, I'm with MW3 as I like its story & fast gameplay.. I've already ordered Battlefield 3 though :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
This site has posted benchmark results of the alpha along with screens and videos, so check it out:

Battlefield 3 Alpha benchmarked (translation) « Icrontic Gaming

Looks like except the 6990, nVIDIA cards have an edge as of now. And you do need a good quad core, at least a C2Q or Phenom II X4 to get the best out of your card.

Top Bottom