Batman : Arkham Knight

Flash

Lost in speed
*media.comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/batman-arkham-knight-eject.jpg

*twitter.com/BatmanArkham/statuses/454687095122964480

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a shot of the new Eject move in #ArkhamKnight Use it to gain massive to glide across the skyline of Gotham pic.twitter.com/7yKPNCNb6Y

Bhargav

In the zone
Found this

Batman: Assault on Arkham

Batman: Assault on Arkham is an upcoming direct-to-video animated superhero film that is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies. The film will take place in the same universe as the Batman: Arkham video game franchise.

quicky008

Technomancer
Bad news,this game has been delayed to 2015 :(

More details here:

Batman: Arkham Knight trailer showcases Batmobile arsenal, confirms delay to 2015 | PC Gamer

This is indeed a HUGE disappointment to say the least!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

Bad news,this game has been delayed to 2015 :(

More details here:

Batman: Arkham Knight trailer showcases Batmobile arsenal, confirms delay to 2015 | PC Gamer

I was thinking of preordering it yesterday. Very sad news for Bat Fans. :(

beingGamer

In the zone
I am still struggling with the Batman Arkham Origins, to get all the Data Packs. most of them require the shock gloves.
Not able to find the way to get those, it taking huge amount of time to complete this mission. already 3 weeks gone and i am in the same mission, and here comes the next game :|

Flash

Lost in speed
I am still struggling with the Batman Arkham Origins, to get all the Data Packs. most of them require the shock gloves.
Not able to find the way to get those,
it taking huge amount of time to complete this mission. already 3 weeks gone and i am in the same mission, and here comes the next game :|
Wait till you meet
electrocutioner's dead body.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
wow no one even updates here :-x btw, joker will be in the game :D

Joker will make an
appearance via Flash backs and through a
"dream sequence" when Batman gets intoxicated
by Scarecrow's fear toxin.

and superman will be visiting Gotham :D :D

Superman will stop
by at Gotham City and he will ask Batman if he
could help out. Batman will reject Superman's
offer (either in an annoyed "I don't need help" tone or it will be a simple and polite refusal) and
either way, Superman will leave and he won't be
seen in the game again.

- - - Updated - - -

Source - Batman: Arkham Knight Joker Return Confirmed! Rocksteady Reveals How The Clown Prince Of Crime Fits Into The Storyline! : Trending News : KDramaStars

Top Bottom