Batman : Arkham Knight

sutta_boy

Broken In
^
joker is dead

I don't think they'll waste time on old enemies, let more enemies be revealed.

Mate, Joker has returned from the dead many times ( in the comics ), why? , Because he is the arch-nemesis of Batman, sure there are villians like Bane,ra's,Scarecrow but there can be only one arch-nemesis and in this case it is The Joker

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^He's been in all the Arkham games. And almost of the Batman comics. People are saying he's becoming saturated. No wonder why Batman comics since 3-4 months has no Joker in it.

Batman has a great roster of villains, Joker need not be in everything Batman.

snap

Lurker
*image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/11/1394852903-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*www.allgamesbeta.com/2014/03/batman-arkham-knight-screenshots_15.html

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The villain in this game is "Arkham Knight". He wears a suit just like Batman. Doesn't exist in the dc universe and is an original
villain for arkhamverse. Game's gonna be good.

snap

Lurker
Preview: Batman: Arkham Knight Xbox One - first look plus Rocksteady video interviews - Total Xbox.com

Arkham Knight gives Batman an all-new foe, a bigger Gotham and a 'wrecking ball' of a ride | Polygon

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This is how ArkHAM knight looks
*imageslgmr.lazygamer.netdna-cdn.com/2014/03/Batman-AK-7.jpg

*cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4192799/Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot056.jpg

Flash

Lost in speed
When it comes to the storyline of "Batman: Arkham Knight," gamers have to remember that this will be the final installment of the "Arkham" series and will take place a year after the death of The Joker back in Arkham City.
'Batman: Arkham Knight' Gets More Details and an Interesting Story Twist - International Business Times

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm not gonna spoil myself with too many info, like I'm doing nowadays. Will only watch gameplay trailer and wait for the game.

I'm feeling less surprised when I find out things while playing the game because I'd already know it. Same goes for movies. *cough* TASM2 *cough* F[c]'s wrong with you, Sony? *cough*