Basic Usage Laptop (but future proof) under 35K

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Future Proof Indeed but the price difference is 10k what he paid, also 42k is the inaugural price for 8/256 GB/UHD model until 16th July.
There's no UHD variant. All have FHD screen. Soldered ram and ssd nullify any sort of "future proofing" there.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
yup I mean the UHD Graphics :smile:

SSD is not Soldered as per Digit Review though it is a horizon edition, I doubt Xiaomi did opt out other board in the lower segment though.

14:46 video position backplate opened.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, the laptop I bought for my in laws: Acer Aspire 5 Core i3 8th Gen - (4 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) A515-54
I am not able to find it on acer website.
As per the FK page, the Part Number of the laptop which I bought is UN.HFNSI.004.

But the closest I could find was this: www.acer.com/ac/en/SI/content/model/NX.HNEEX.002

And I have already tried replacing NX.HNEEX.002 in the URL with UN.HFNSI.004. Doens't work.

From all the variants of Aspire 5, I am not able to find the Core i3 / 4 GB / 512 SSD version: All variants of Aspire 5

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, the laptop I bought for my in laws: Acer Aspire 5 Core i3 8th Gen - (4 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) A515-54
I am not able to find it on acer website.
As per the FK page, the Part Number of the laptop which I bought is UN.HFNSI.004.

But the closest I could find was this: www.acer.com/ac/en/SI/content/model/NX.HNEEX.002

And I have already tried replacing NX.HNEEX.002 in the URL with UN.HFNSI.004. Doens't work.

From all the variants of Aspire 5, I am not able to find the Core i3 / 4 GB / 512 SSD version: All variants of Aspire 5
That's because Indian laptop market is messy unlike US/European laptop market. You won't find many laptop models(selling on online shopping sites & stores) on manufacturer's site & instead will only see a general series page with drivers that are cross compatible over various models all under that series.

elbin.p

Broken In
Have you got the laptop already? There will be two SNIDs on the back of the laptop. One on a white sticker and another on the black ribbon. I was able to register with the one on the black ribbon.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Have you got the laptop already? There will be two SNIDs on the back of the laptop. One on a white sticker and another on the black ribbon. I was able to register with the one on the black ribbon.
No man. The damned thing haven't even been packed yet for shipping. The estimated delivery date is 1st Jun 1st Jul.

Last edited:
Top Bottom