Barrack Obama - Post your Thoughts !! ( Even if Controversial )

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
*www.groundreport.com/Arts_and_Culture/WHY-SO-MANY-ANDHRA-STUDENTS-ARE-GETTING-KILLED-IN-
*ibnlive.in.com/news/andhra-student-shot-at-in-tennessee-hospitalised/78281-3-1.html

D

Djbeanz09

obama is just a tool, used by a higher power. Be prepared for "something Big " to happen within his turn...

other than that... koo first black president :p

amol48

Searching...
He's Young,Black and Muslim, I think he can make a change if they don't kill him first.
by the way things are going in the US, I feel he'll be assassinated in late 2009 or early 2010.

These were my exact thoughts when he won! If he does something then there is problem. If he doesn't even then there is problem!!

If even you and me can guess that he could be killed then of course he is wise enough to have understood this long ago! What to watch out for is will he be able to manage both these ('corporate and secret agencies' and 'change') things and come out with a median solution.

nix

whatever it is,obama has shown the world that blacks do have power

indeed. look at africa.

coming back to topic. all his talk of change doesnt seem to be happening. the ongoing israel-hamas war proves it. he has been muted on the topic, much to the disappointment of arab countries who expected something from barack hussein obama. he did not critisize israel.

israel seems to have decided to fight hamas under president bush' green signal. barack obama may not give them that nod for an attack. he may force them to negotiate.

he could talk big, talk about change. but in reality, there is only so much that you can do.

Last edited:

harish619

Journeyman
I think the main reason for Mccains fall was that he was a republican and people were just not willing to elect him because of the nightmares that the past president gave to them (G.W A(B)***...you know who)

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
OMG ,,,, I am screwed like a screw .... i am just about 21 yrs old and my job is to paint grim economic scenarios at my office ever since the credit crunch began and come to think of it ,,, i am an optimist ...
i was thinking of moving to iceland (an economists paradise) and maybe then have a startup of my own in EU.But Mr.Barrack 'Lincoln Roosevelt' Obama seems hellbent on not allowing that...

'' The Obama '',(he is not a man he is even more than that he's THE OBAMA) seems to be contemplating New Deal 2.0 ..... basically that means that the government will be paying americans to dig their own graves so that wen they die it can pay other americans to bury 'em up ...... Wasteful expenditure that will no doubt generate employment for 3-4 years ensuring that the americans manage to live a hand to mouth existens but after dat ????!!!!WTF???....

So just to pay my bills i wud have to slug it out at a madhouse (my office) and pouring over reports of some godforesaken countries about their nonexistent economies until my job has been Chicagoed and continue to do the same thing in US .....

Hoover & FDRoosevelt were the main reasons for WWII .In fact it was WWII that brought the US economy back on its legs ... Just hoping that obama doesn't become the reason for WWIII.....

techx$ells

Right off the assembly line
OMFC - you guys here are Bozos, ditto.

Obama won because America needed a change in the leadership of a vast country. However, whether he will live up to his promise, we have yet to see. True, Bush was a terrible president, but that doesn't mean that Barack Obama will be a better President.

Nevertheless, it is finally good for U.S. to realize that war is bad, civil rights is great, and change is inevitable.

Don't be too quick to praise Barack Obama, fellow geeks, and Indian, for that matter! He represents a fresh new start in the U.S. but there is no certainty that U.S. will change for the better even as he is now President. It is good to know that anybody, if hard-working and American-born, can rise up to the status of President of the United States, but Barack is still young, so he is bound to make mistakes as well...just because there is a photo of him imitating Superman doesn't mean he will effect positive outcomes right away. He is still human and no one, not even the mighty leaders of yesterday is perfect or immune to error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom