Assassins Creed 3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
As a franchise gains popularity People think "Yeah!Now its time to make more money.Let me sue that guy".
I Swear if it was COD.Some COD Fans,Would have traced him and killed him :p

K3npachi

MorganKell
[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sezzzSetLs&list=PLE196726F02565118&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The Background Track reminds of AC:Brotherhood Trailer doesn't it ? :D

Last edited:

puneet sharma

Hidden Identity
ubisoft cinematic never disappoint !!:wink:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL6chDa7T8Q

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2i-dRkPtQA

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=imPxEsAsgXk

Last edited:

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey hi guys,
is it my browser or something the above post is only white boxe's
btw what about this .....
Assassin's Creed III Official E3 Cinematic Trailer [North America] - YouTube

song "Damned" by The Superhuman!! or u can type this Assassin's Creed III E3 Trailer Soundtrack Clean HD

so what do u guys think ??

sorry if its already psoted...

Last edited:

Raziel

Journeyman
Nice character & cinematics, but Assassin's Creed is hugely overrated. Totally pointless boring gameplay imo. I don't know where they are taking the story to..wondering if it even has a story :D

Raziel

Journeyman
Yes, I have played all the Assassin's Creed games and the 1 and 2 were my favorites. Rest of them were pointless. The missions are just kinda joke to me. Assassin's are supposed to do super stealth assassinations imo...They took it far frm the original concept. Now it's kinda blend of Prince of Persia...RTS games..u invest money..climb every towers & jump down..bla bla blaa it's all the same thing over n over...The AI is totally dumb. You run around and kill a 50 people and go and sit on a bench, all is fine! The fight is also kinda repetetive in style..they should have added some 50weapons with unique combos and stuff instead..

I feel so ****in bored playing missions of the latest one. Moving crates to the dock bla bla bla..

Assassin's Creed is a game with a huge potential, gigantic environments n stuff, they modeled almost the whole Italy in AC 2..but I dnt know y it fails to use it well..all repetetive moves n combos..but honestly it sucks..
you can find similar opinions if u google...I know fanboys won't accept this..

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yes, I have played all the Assassin's Creed games and the 1 and 2 were my favorites. Rest of them were pointless.

Should have mentioned that in the first post. Same thing with me, played BroHood, didn't even give a damn about Revelations(just watched the ending on youtube, which was worth it), except for the trailer with woodkid's soundtrack and Han's Zimmer's theme ;)
But AC3 looks crazy!! You checked the naval warfare gameplay? the weather system, water effects are mind blowing..can't even believe all that was running on 360!

[youtube]TpBL-g9-Ss4[/youtube]

About the low quality expansions(brohood and revelations), Ubi's reason was pretty legit, that annual releases(rehashes) are necessary to make high quality stuff like AC3. But then again, both Brohood and Revs weren't so bad, atleast they worked hard on creating the locations etc..unlike COD lol.

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Damn waiting for it!! playing revelations now....saw the 6 min official gameplay environment is just awesome...

Top Bottom