Assassins Creed 3

gameranand

Living to Play
I already knew that it would not be removed completely. I was always worried about its diminished usage and I am still worried.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
I won't be using hidden blade as much as i did in previous games. I like to execute with special move using different weapons.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well for normal combat I prefer longsword but for stealth kills nothing beats hidden blade. Go to your target face him from front and kill and then disappear.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
There are similarities.........horses , pistols , and beautiful environment.

News: Assassin's Creed 3 team 'looking at Red Dead Redemption success' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
The AC3 protagonist name is 'Connor Kenway' and the game is said to feature characters such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin.

Source : wikipedia.org

shantanu

Technomancer
Ah ! I just hate the wait :( , Watching the videos makes me a lot for crazy about this game.

Well, wanted to ask you all that what is your favourite kill style ? I prefer killing two at a time using stealth with hidden blades :D

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
My top 3 attacks

1.pass a spear through back of the neck

2. Set the axe in the head and try to put it out.

3. Force the spear into lungs in three efforts.

gameranand

Living to Play
My favorite kill style is always stealth kill using hidden blades. And killing two foes simultaneously using hidden blade.

shantanu

Technomancer
@Kola2842: so you like too much blood :D sounds cool
@gameranand : Stealth rocks :p

They should have chosen some other character's name. Connor is too terminator'ish

Top Bottom