Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^IKR?
They wrote out Levi! Zoe was fun though. somewhat.

this is going to be freakin epic
NYCC EXCLUSIVE: Kodansha Announces "Attack on Titan" Anthology - Comic Book Resources

omg I found this :shock:
*comicstore.marvel.com/FCBD-2015-Secret-Wars-0/digital-comic/38811
Avengers + Attack on Titan + Guardians of the Galaxy, that's like 3 of my most favorite things together
and it is free

Last edited by a moderator:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Dragon Ball Super 005 (manga) :shock:

Finally new content for Super and perhaps DB Multiverse!:hyper:

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Started Nisekoi for a change. Halfway through.

Story seems good pretty far, art is catchy, music is OKish nothing special and characters are lively and a lot of variation in expressions and their personalities. Good stuff for guys looking for a short series.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: genre-- Romance, Comedy, School Life

D

Deleted member 118788

What do you guys think?
Should the series ended after L died or was it dragged unnecessarily with N?

I feel the same as ayush.
Light had to die and N was a good character.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon Ball Super Manga - Manga Stream

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
"Dragon Ball Z: Light of Hope" Pilot (TV Episode 2014) - IMDb

What the hell is this and how does it have that much IMDB rating
What sort of eldrich sorcery did the creators pull off

icebags

Technomancer
"Dragon Ball Z: Light of Hope" Pilot (TV Episode 2014) - IMDb

What the hell is this and how does it have that much IMDB rating
What sort of eldrich sorcery did the creators pull off

youtube episode, they made the ep1 in feb'15 and still working on the ep2.

it was better than the actual live action movie release though.

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Nisekoi both seasons
The story havent ended yet but here is the score for 2 seasons so far

Story: 8
Art: 9
Music: 8
Characters: 10
Rewatch value: 8

This reminds me of anime like Lovely Complex, Toradora and Sakuratsu in some ways but story is different as it should be. Characters are lively and kind of complementing each other in some ways. Art is good. Expressions are top notch, as in visual work. Story so far seems good, its your usual romance plot but still feels different.

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished The Devil is a Part-Timer
Genre- Comedy, Slice of life, Workplace scenario
Eps- 13

Score
Art- 8
Music-8
Story-7(may be we will see more episodes in future)
Characters- 9

Plot- Underworld king Satan and his 4 generals lost the battle against heaven in some other world known as Enta Isla. Satan and his last general Asliel managed to run away via a "gate". To their surprise, they end up in Japan(modern era). Rest is how they manage to survive this new world when they have to start from 0.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I took some break from watching new anime and rewatched FMA:B and Fate Zero. Sometimes rewatching helps you appreciate a masterpiece even better.

Finished Barakamon some time back. Its a Slice of Life show which stresses on finding meaning in simple things in life. It is tough to explain this show, tougher to explain why I loved it so much. The perspective and subtle message which Barakamon delivers is not something common with many popular anime, which are usually about more exciting things like being the best, good vs evil, power of friendship, love etc. Instead, Barakamon talks closer to reality, about taking a step back, and enjoying trivial everyday things while staying true to whatever you love to do. Its a 9/10 stuff for me.
Slice of Life fan or not, I recommend Barakamon to anyone looking for a simple 12 episode anime.

More recently (yesterday), finished Fate Stay Night Unlimited bladeworks. Having seen the past ubw movie, I had high expectations. The series is divided into two seasons (1 prologue + 12 ep + 13 ep). To state the most obvious point first, the animation is top notch, among the best ever done, as expected from ufotable.
I won't lie, S1 met my high expectations, It did a brilliant job in setting things up for the 2nd season to flourish upon. My expectations for S2 were now in lines of Fate Zero. Except that S2 turned out to be ****. The pacing was inconsistent. Important things were rushed in favour of dragging unnecessary parts. The story took too many convenient turns in order to end the way it wished to end. While I did like the more focus on Rin and Archer on this route, along with a less shitty shirou, it didn't manage to cover up my annoyance with S2. S1 was 9/10 for me and S2 was 6/10.

snap

Lurker
Started reading Majin tantei nougami neuro(Neuro: Supernatural Detective) and Nanatsu no taizai(The Seven Deadly Sins) ...

Top Bottom