Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
Missed that reference. It's like oda has a massive chart pinned to his wall with all the characters on it. Every single person is there no matter how small his roles were. And he intertwines them and brings them together in the most unexpected ways.

One of the reasons OP is considered to the best manga worldwide. And oda the best mangaka.
Yea, the more I read/watch this one, more I realize that its not the usual 9/10 rating franchise. Its beyond that. Oda is simply too good.

And one more reference I found (no proof though, just some redditors sharing there theory)
Baby5's real name no one knows simply because, she was the 5th child to her parents. And they didnt even felt like giving her a freaking name. According to the backstory..

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Yea, the more I read/watch this one, more I realize that its not the usual 9/10 rating franchise. Its beyond that. Oda is simply too good.

And one more reference I found (no proof though, just some redditors sharing there theory)
Baby5's real name no one knows simply because, she was the 5th child to her parents. And they didnt even felt like giving her a freaking name. According to the backstory..
Check here: Home | Oro Jackson

The best site for OnePiece fans.

That site is filled with many theories, an example:

Pirate Bonny(One of the supernovas) can modify age. Also she was captured by Blackbeard and released by Akinau who explained how important she was. Some people theorize that she is somehow directly linked with both the Gorosei and Whitebeard. Gorosei requires her power for immortality and she is Whitebeard's daughter.

Piyush

Lanaya
Check here: Home | Oro Jackson

The best site for OnePiece fans.

That site is filled with many theories, an example:

Pirate Bonny(One of the supernovas) can modify age. Also she was captured by Blackbeard and released by Akinau who explained how important she was. Some people theorize that she is somehow directly linked with both the Gorosei and Whitebeard. Gorosei requires her power for immortality and she is Whitebeard's daughter.
Ya, I checked it couple of times, and regarding Bonny as well
One theory says she is sister of Big Mom.., lets see now :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
One Piece chapter 801 was jaw-dropping awesome.

Rob Lucci is CP-0
Everyone got a bounty raise
Chapter 801 - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece chapter 801 was jaw-dropping awesome.

Rob Lucci is CP-0
Everyone got a bounty raise
Chapter 801 - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more
What do you think of Sanji about you-know-what-Im-talking-about ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What do you think of Sanji about you-know-what-Im-talking-about ?

Sanji is related to royalty or celestial dragons somehow. Why would he be wanted alive only? Or his picture being conveniently being "hand drawn" for first wanted poster?

What if he's Donquixote Sanji?

Piyush

Lanaya
A good One Piece AMV I came across.... some spoilers though
[YOUTUBE]9Dk1tWTs_2o[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:Video plugin working now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

Please recommend some Psychological Thriller, Crime & Mystery Genre Anime like Death Note.

Top Bottom