Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed 17 episodes of Death Note. Well...it changed so much in episode 18. Just gone bad. I slept after that because of boredom. Will pick up later.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Completed 17 episodes of Death Note. Well...it changed so much in episode 18. Just gone bad. I slept after that because of boredom. Will pick up later.

Thats the reason I wonder why so many people recommend Death note as the first anime to any person.

Piyush

Lanaya
Thats the reason I wonder why so many people recommend Death note as the first anime to any person.

For some reason, Death note works pretty well on people new to anime. Plus its a small series. But yeah, there are n number of small series way better than DN as well.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
For some reason, Death note works pretty well on people new to anime. Plus its a small series. But yeah, there are n number of small series way better than DN as well.

12 episodes is small. 36 is not. But then that's just me. You have watched over 900.

Piyush

Lanaya
Yeah, when there are so many animes ranging from 5 eps a season to never ending sagas, its quite difficult to group them in any particular way as per the no of eps size.

nims11

BIOS Terminator

5-6 of my friends in college watched DN as their first anime. The concept blew their minds away, but the second half disappointed them as well. Not many had enough enthusiasm left to dig in for more anime. So I usually recommend SnK or Code Geass to new people into anime. Even the big 4 shonen does a better job in hooking people to anime.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I have watched both DN and FMA.. I like DN very much and I need similar anime which deals with battle of wits.. I liked FMA but the gore in that anime is too much!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
now that i think of it, yes some scenes are really brutal, like the one where pride eats gluttony..
also FMA was even darker than FMA: B,
rose apparently being "raped" that left her so traumatised that she became mute
yup, perfect family show things right there ..

did you watch subbed or dubbed ?

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Completed HxH, the ending to Chimera arc made me cry like I cried while watching Clannad :'(

Also comoleted Tokyo Ghoul S1 and S2, waiting for S3 :D

Started Psyho Pass, it looks like it's kind of like Minority Report (movie)

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece chapter 799
Luffy now got 5600 people on his back with 7 pirate crews joining him as subordinates namely Bartolomeo crew, Happo Navy, Cavendish crew, Ideo (joined with Bellamy), Hajrudin crew, Tontatta tribes and Orlumbus crew
I cant wait what chapter 800 gonna bring :hyper:

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
One Piece chapter 799
Luffy now got 5600 people on his back with 7 pirate crews joining him as subordinates namely Bartolomeo crew, Happo Navy, Cavendish crew, Ideo (joined with Bellamy), Hajrudin crew, Tontatta tribes and Orlumbus crew
I cant wait what chapter 800 gonna bring :hyper:

He haven't said yes yet. You do know how oda likes to screw with the readers ;)

Top Bottom