Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
One Piece chapter 799
Luffy now got 5600 people on his back with 7 pirate crews joining him as subordinates namely Bartolomeo crew, Happo Navy, Cavendish crew, Ideo (joined with Bellamy), Hajrudin crew, Tontatta tribes and Orlumbus crew
I cant wait what chapter 800 gonna bring :hyper:

It will be epic but not next week. :p

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Which Manga App(Android) do you guys use? Im Currently using Manga Rock and was wondering if there is any better alternatives. TIA :)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Which Manga App(Android) do you guys use? Im Currently using Manga Rock and was wondering if there is any better alternatives. TIA :)
No app, mangastream on Opera mini with medium image compression, save a lot of bandwidth that way and its pretty fast.

Started Chihayafure Season 2. It seems weird that i have started to like an anime about poetry cards. But i am hooked.
Halfway through Kuroko no Basket. Makes u wanna play basketball.

And watched the movie Ninja Scroll. In 1hr and 40 mins, they managed to do it all, sex,suspense,action,adventure,drama,romance, comedy and yeah! i almost forgot, NINJA!!!

icebags

Technomancer
anyone checked this ? these appears to be fan made cgi anime, feels nice to see an anime series made 25yrs ago, still motivating people to amazing stuff.

legendary super saiyan bardock. not exactly feels like original, but still very good at it.

[YOUTUBE]egyA6XmDEGg[/YOUTUBE]

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
anyone checked this ? these appears to be fan made cgi anime, feels nice to see an anime series made 25yrs ago, still motivating people to amazing stuff.

legendary super saiyan bardock. not exactly feels like original, but still very good at it.

[YOUTUBE]egyA6XmDEGg[/YOUTUBE]
It's not fan made, its fan dubbed. It's a dbz animation which was never dubbed in English, and its non cannon, I think it was a part of the DB SSSS project.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
any one into food wars aswell :p ?

Any food war which I'm interested in is on Toriko.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched it >2 years ago as my quest to watch all DB series/content.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Completed

MM!

6/10

A masochist guy seeks help to cure his masochism.

I don't think there will be another season and the anime felt rushed. The ending was odd. Story wise average, animation is good, bgm is ok, didn't like the ED/OP songs. Can be skipped, I watched because [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] recommended it.

- - - Updated - - -

So it has begun:

[YOUTUBE]q6F6RyIm7pI[/YOUTUBE]

Was waiting for it and haven't started the manga because of that.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],you are right about rushed & odd ending but that was probably because the author died leaving the novel unfinished(anime is based on that).

Uchihamadara

Broken In
Hey gyuz i am currently watching the anime series "monster "and currently on 26 episode. It gets boring at certain times.so is it worth it ??to watch it

Top Bottom